- Mariners lose to Angels on wild pitch by Wilhelmsen in 10th Updated: Jun-28-15 10:08 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Felix Hernandez exited after six innings of one-hit ball against the Los Angeles Angels because of heat cramps caused by the oppressive humidity. So it was the responsibility of Seattle's bullpen to finish the job.
- Angels win on wild pitch, beat Mariners 3-2 in 10 innings Updated: Jun-28-15 8:29 pm
ANAHEIM, California - When Felix Hernandez is pitching, the Los Angeles Angels will take a win any way they can get it.
- Rasmus and Springer homer, Astros beat Mariners 6-2 Updated: Jun-21-15 9:56 pm
SEATTLE - Thanks to some late offense and a strong performance by the bullpen, the Houston Astros headed off to Southern California with momentum for the final leg of their road trip.
- Big Papi hits 476th homer, Red Sox rout Royals 13-2 Updated: Jun-21-15 6:40 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - David Ortiz passed two Hall of Famers on the career home run chart. He was hardly the only Boston hitter who had a big day.
- Bumgarner outpitched by Hernandez in Giants' 2-0 loss Updated: Jun-18-15 2:53 am
SEATTLE - Madison Bumgarner lost a perfect game on an unlucky bounce in the fifth. An inning later, he gave up two runs and lost the game.
- Giants snap 9-game home skid with 6-2 win over Mariners Updated: Jun-16-15 7:55 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Things have been going so bad at home for the San Francisco Giants that they didn't even have a lead at any point in the first four games of the homestand.
- Urshela gets 1st hit, home run but family had to leave early Updated: Jun-11-15 5:36 pm
CLEVELAND - Giovanny Urshela got his first major league hit in the third inning.
- Quintana, White Sox send Astros to 7th straight loss Updated: Jun-11-15 1:17 am
CHICAGO - Jose Quintana usually doesn't get a lot of run support but the White Sox gave him enough on Wednesday night.
- With Cano struggling, Mariners among biggest disappointments Updated: Jun-08-15 6:18 pm
SEATTLE - Robinson Cano was only supposed to hear the jeers and boos cascading from the spectators when he was playing on the road.