- A's blow early lead in 11-8 loss to Mariners Updated: Sep-05-15 3:06 am
OAKLAND, California - Bob Melvin's postgame press conferences are getting shorter and shorter as the end of the season draws closer.
- Morrison, Seager help Mariners outslug A's, 11-8 Updated: Sep-05-15 2:08 am
OAKLAND, California - Logan Morrison had three hits, including a two-run double as part of Seattle's six-run third inning, and the Mariners held off the Oakland Athletics 11-8 on Friday night.
- SD bullpen can't hold lead for Kennedy in loss to Rangers Updated: Sep-03-15 3:39 am
SAN DIEGO - After a miserable first two months, Ian Kennedy has been a different pitcher.
- Keuchel's solid start helps Astros over Mariners 8-3 Updated: Sep-01-15 12:50 am
HOUSTON - Seattle Mariners starter Vidal Nuno was done in by three bad pitches Monday night.
- Hernandez, Cruz lead Seattle past Oakland 8-2 Updated: Aug-26-15 7:47 pm
- White Sox avoid 4-game sweep with 8-2 win over Angels Updated: Aug-21-15 1:41 am
- Holland returns as homer-happy Rangers beat Mariners 7-2 Updated: Aug-19-15 6:45 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - The Texas Rangers' chances of contending for a postseason berth will improve if Derek Holland delivers more pitching performances like Wednesday's.
- Hisashi Iwakuma's gem finally ends AL no-hitter drought Updated: Aug-13-15 4:50 pm
SEATTLE - After years of waiting, the drought finally ended thanks to the Seattle Mariners' Hisashi Iwakuma.
- Japanese baseball fans react to Iwakuma's no-hitter Updated: Aug-13-15 3:02 am
TOKYO - Seattle Mariners starter Hisashi Iwakuma's feat of becoming the second Japanese-born pitcher after Hideo Nomo to throw a no-hitter in the U.S. major leagues was splashed on the home pages of sports newspapers and other media websites in his home country, greeting people as they were waking up Thursday.
- Iwakuma tosses no-hitter in Seattle's 3-0 win over Orioles Updated: Aug-12-15 8:23 pm
SEATTLE - Off the bat, Hisashi Iwakuma believed the slicing flyball was going to find its way to the outfield grass and end his dream of joining an elite pitching fraternity one out shy.
- Cruz's bat, Hernandez's arm boost Mariners over Rangers Updated: Aug-09-15 8:39 pm
SEATTLE - For all the success Nelson Cruz has enjoyed during his career, the Seattle slugger can't ever remember a streak like this.
- Longtime pitcher Jamie Moyer honored by Mariners Updated: Aug-07-15 10:56 pm
SEATTLE - When Jamie Moyer thinks about Seattle, roots are what come to mind.