- From Simmons down, international players will fill NBA draft Updated: Jun-20-16 1:54 pm
NEW YORK - Cleveland had one. So did Golden State.
- For Steph and LeBron, an ultimate game to decide NBA title Updated: Jun-17-16 3:33 am
CLEVELAND - It's the two-time reigning MVP who is trying to finish off a record setting season with a second straight title, against a two-time champion who is tantalizingly close to finally ending Cleveland's 52-year title drought.
- Australia basketball team to play Pac-12 team in exhibitions Updated: Jun-16-16 8:50 pm
NEW YORK - The Australian basketball team will host a team of players from the Pac-12 Conference for a pair of exhibition games before the Olympics.
- Bogut says playing for Australia in Rio 'very unlikely' Updated: Jun-16-16 3:12 pm
CLEVELAND - Andrew Bogut all but ruled himself out of the Rio Olympics on Thursday, saying the bone bruises around his left knee almost certainly will not be healed in time for him to play for Australia this summer.
- Bogut out for remainder of NBA Finals with left knee injury Updated: Jun-15-16 2:11 pm
CLEVELAND - Golden State center Andrew Bogut will need six to eight weeks to recover from a left knee injury, ruling him out for the remainder of the NBA Finals and almost certainly affecting his Olympic plans as well.
- Bogut helped off court in Game 5 with left knee injury Updated: Jun-13-16 10:52 pm
OAKLAND, California - Golden State Warriors center Andrew Bogut had to be helped off the court in the third quarter of Game 5 of the NBA Finals with an injured left knee.
- Draymond Green expects to watch Game 5 next door in Coliseum Updated: Jun-13-16 10:44 pm
- Warriors star Draymond Green suspended for Game 5 Updated: Jun-12-16 8:48 pm
OAKLAND, California - Through all of the criticism and accusations of dirty play, Draymond Green vowed to keep pushing as hard as he possibly could to help deliver another championship to Golden State.
- Warriors look to close out Cavs without emotional star Green Updated: Jun-12-16 7:36 pm
OAKLAND, California - Steve Kerr could have used a little more notice on this one. A heads-up about Draymond Green's suspension sure would have been preferable and far more convenient for his planning purposes.
- As NBA Finals move to Cleveland, Warriors looking unbeatable Updated: Jun-06-16 2:56 am
OAKLAND, California - When the Golden State Warriors returned to Cleveland in January for the first time since clinching the championship there last June, Stephen Curry raised a little stir when he said he hoped the visiting locker room "still smells a little bit like champagne."