- Rangers win 3-2 in shootout to end Flyers' streak Updated: Feb-06-16 5:23 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Even without their captain, the Rangers were determined to get a victory.
- Brassard scores winner in 3rd, Rangers rally past Wild 4-2 Updated: Feb-04-16 11:29 pm
NEW YORK - With his team down two goals after the first period, coach Alain Vigneault didn't make a big speech to rally the inconsistent New York Rangers.
- Despite best start, Rangers in fight for playoffs at break Updated: Jan-28-16 3:20 pm
NEW YORK - Despite the best start in franchise history, the New York Rangers are in a fight to make the playoffs heading into the NHL All-Star break.
- Miller scores twice, Rangers beat Hurricanes 4-1 Updated: Jan-22-16 10:43 pm
RALEIGH, North Carolina - Winter weather didn't stop Rangers fans from getting to PNC Arena on Friday night.
- J.T. Miller scores in OT to give Rangers win over Canucks Updated: Jan-19-16 11:16 pm
NEW YORK - The New York Rangers needed more than a season-high 49 shots to beat Ryan Miller and Vancouver. They needed just as much patience.
- Holtby expected to be OK after leaving game with dehydration Updated: Jan-17-16 9:21 pm
WASHINGTON - Goaltender Braden Holtby is expected to be OK after leaving the Washington Capitals' game against the New York Rangers on Sunday because of dehydration.
- Williams has hat trick; Capitals bounce back, beat Rangers Updated: Jan-17-16 9:03 pm
WASHINGTON - Justin Williams remembered that the last time he recorded a hat trick was 2006 when he played for the Carolina Hurricanes.
- Nelson, Leddy rally Islanders to 3-1 win over rival Rangers Updated: Jan-14-16 11:15 pm
NEW YORK - Brock Nelson kept up his scoring touch, Nick Leddy got a key goal and Jaroslav Halak bested Henrik Lundqvist again. It all added up to another big win for the New York Islanders against the crosstown-rival Rangers.
- Late goal by Jesper Fast gives Rangers 2-1 win over Bruins Updated: Jan-11-16 11:05 pm
NEW YORK - After an atrocious second quarter of the season, the New York Rangers are starting to find their game again.