- NJ Transit: Engineer with DWI past not driving trains Updated: May-27-16 6:23 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - New Jersey Transit says an engineer who made headlines when a TV station revealed he had been driving trains while his motor vehicle license was suspended for repeated drunken driving is no longer driving locomotives.
- Under bill, engineers can't operate trains if license pulled Updated: May-25-16 5:47 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - A top state lawmaker said Wednesday he will push for a vote this week on legislation that would prevent engineers from operating trains if their driver's licenses are revoked or suspended for drunken driving violations.
- Lawmakers address security delays at Newark Liberty airport Updated: May-23-16 5:19 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - Help is on the way to address long lines and long wait times for travelers at Newark Liberty Airport on the brink of the summer travel season.
- US senators want air pollution reduced at ports, railyards Updated: May-11-16 1:05 pm
NEWARK, New Jersey - A group of U.S. senators, all Democrats, are asking federal regulators to do more to cut air pollution around port cities and railyards.
- Ocean blasting: Groups seek ban as big Atlantic test looms Updated: May-08-16 10:29 am
SANDY HOOK, New Jersey - It's been compared to hearing dynamite explode, or standing next to a jet engine.
- High court seems poised to overturn McDonnell conviction Updated: Apr-27-16 3:12 pm
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court could make it tougher for the government to crack down on public corruption, signaling Wednesday that it may overturn former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell's federal bribery conviction.