- US voices frustration over democracy progress in Thailand Updated: Nov-20-15 12:09 am
WASHINGTON - The United States has expressed deep frustration over the lack of democratic progress in Thailand after last year's military coup, saying a new constitution there won't pass the "smell test" unless civil society helps to draft it.
- Clinton earning superdelegate support in New Jersey Updated: Nov-13-15 2:28 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Hillary Clinton has more support from New Jersey's superdelegates to the Democratic National Convention than any other party candidate for president.
- Senate panel approves ambassador to Mexico nominee Updated: Nov-10-15 2:15 pm
WASHINGTON - The Senate Foreign Relations Committee has approved President Barack Obama's nominee to be the U.S. ambassador to Mexico.
- Christie defends Sandy response on 3rd anniversary of storm Updated: Oct-29-15 6:56 pm
MOONACHIE, New Jersey - Gov. Chris Christie again defended his administration's handling of the recovery from Superstorm Sandy on Thursday, the third anniversary of the storm, acknowledging mistakes were made but emphasizing they were corrected and that the extent of the devastation put the state in "uncharted territory."
- The Latest: Christie says mistakes corrected after Sandy Updated: Oct-29-15 5:38 pm
TOMS RIVER, New Jersey - The latest developments on events in New Jersey marking the third anniversary of Superstorm Sandy (all times local):