- Jazz fest's last day finishes soggy, but strong Updated: May-01-16 9:40 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Wind, rain and a lightning strike beside the stage where Bonnie Raitt was singing didn't stop the soggy last day of the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival from rollicking to a close.
- The Latest: All sing with Guthrie: 'Alice's Restaurant' Updated: May-01-16 9:21 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The Latest on the New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival (all times local):
- Review: Ben Watt has a mature view of love on "Fever Dream" Updated: Apr-21-16 12:35 pm
Ben Watt, "Fever Dream" (Unmade Road/Caroline)
- David Gilmour's tour like a homecoming in Hollywood, Pompeii Updated: Apr-06-16 10:24 am
LOS ANGELES - The guitar solo from Pink Floyd's "Comfortably Numb" is one of the most famous in rock 'n' roll. Just thinking about it might make it play in your head.
- Peace, love and understanding? Not always at the Rock Hall Updated: Apr-06-16 7:35 am
NEW YORK - All you need is love.