- Indicted Texas attorney general denied OK to use donors Updated: Feb-01-16 5:45 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - State ethics regulators denied Texas' attorney general their blessing Monday to let political donors pay his criminal defense, a surprise decision that could intensify pressure on the state's top prosecutor.
- Mark Cuban defends daily fantasy sports industry Updated: Jan-20-16 7:07 pm
DALLAS - Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban is defending the daily fantasy sports industry the Texas attorney general considers illegal.
- Election-year clash on immigration heads to Supreme Court Updated: Jan-19-16 11:12 pm
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court stepped into a boiling political dispute over immigration Tuesday, setting up a likely decision in the middle of a presidential campaign marked by harsh rhetoric about immigrants.
- Texas latest state to call daily fantasy sports illegal Updated: Jan-19-16 4:15 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - The Texas attorney general sided Tuesday with the growing list of states that consider daily fantasy sports sites such as DraftKings and FanDuel illegal, stopping short of ordering the multibillion-dollar industry to pack up and leave.
- Report: Texas lottery officials pursued fantasy sports game Updated: Jan-15-16 9:46 pm
DALLAS - Records show that for months, the Texas Lottery Commission aggressively pursued efforts to get the Texas lottery involved in the multibillion-dollar fantasy sports business, The Dallas Morning News reported Friday.