- Longtime Hollywood producer Jerry Weintraub dies at 77 Updated: Jul-06-15 10:20 pm
NEW YORK - One of the last of the classic Hollywood showmen, Jerry Weintraub built his show business empire on a Rolodex and chutzpah.
- Billy Dilworth _veteran Georgia, SC journalist - dies at 80 Updated: Jul-03-15 5:52 pm
ATHENS, Georgia - Billy Dilworth, a veteran journalist whose career touched newspapers, radio and television stations in Georgia and South Carolina, has died, a coroner said Friday. He was 80.
- Jack Carter, brash comic, dies at 93 Updated: Jun-29-15 9:14 pm
LOS ANGELES - Jack Carter, whose brash, caustic comedy made him a star in early television and helped him sustain a career of more than a half-century in TV, nightclubs, movies and on stage, died of respiratory failure at his Beverly Hills, California, home, a family spokesman said.
- Retired construction worker spends weekends singing karaoke Updated: Jun-25-15 10:10 am
CASPER, Wyoming - It was just after 8 on a Saturday night and Tom Nolasco was right where he wanted to be.
- Presley's concert-worn jumpsuit to be auctioned at Graceland Updated: Jun-24-15 3:35 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - A light blue jumpsuit worn by Elvis Presley during concerts in 1973 is one of more than 170 items being auctioned at Graceland in August.
- Billionaire who shaped Las Vegas led life behind scenes Updated: Jun-16-15 9:31 pm
LAS VEGAS - The monolithic hotel casinos that billionaire Kirk Kerkorian built on the sparkling Las Vegas Strip spoke for themselves.
- Kirk Kerkorian, billionaire and Las Vegas casino mogul, dies Updated: Jun-16-15 3:33 pm
LAS VEGAS - Billionaire Kirk Kerkorian, an eighth-grade dropout who built Las Vegas' biggest hotels, tried to take over Chrysler and bought and sold MGM at a profit three times, has died. He was 98.
- Authentic Brands seals deal to buy Frederick's of Hollywood Updated: Jun-16-15 6:58 am
NEW YORK - Authentic Brands Group LLC, which owns celebrity brands such as Elvis Presley and fashion brands including Jones New York, says it completed its buyout of lingerie brand Frederick's Of Hollywood Inc.