- Offbeat humor and upbeat messages dominate Super Bowl 50 ads Updated: Feb-08-16 3:31 am
NEW YORK - From a strange creature called "Puppymonkeybaby" to a tear-inducing Audi ad, Super Bowl ads ran the gamut this year from offbeat humor to heartfelt messages.
- Mardi Gras season rolls into last big weekend in New Orleans Updated: Feb-06-16 8:57 pm
NEW ORLEANS - The Mardi Gras season entered its last big weekend of parades and galas in New Orleans before its end at midnight Fat Tuesday, when Ash Wednesday ushers in the period of Lent leading to Easter.
- Adele might not like it, but Donald Trump can use her music Updated: Feb-06-16 1:53 am
NEW YORK - While waiting for Donald Trump to take the stage this week at a campaign rally in Exeter, New Hampshire, fans listened to a few hit songs by Adele, "Skyfall" and "Rolling in the Deep."
- Super Bowl ads go for the safety Updated: Feb-05-16 3:47 am
NEW YORK - Talking animals, celebrity cameos and crowd-pleasing rock songs: This year's Super Bowl advertisers are sticking to the classics in their efforts to win over Big Game viewers on Sunday.
- Celebrities are going to be huge in Super Bowl ads Updated: Jan-28-16 11:23 am
NEW YORK - The Big Game is more than a week away, but Super Bowl advertisers are already out in force online, playing up celebrity cameos to drive buzz for their brands.
- Top 10 celebrity Super Bowl ad teasers Updated: Jan-28-16 9:39 am
NEW YORK - The Super Bowl is a little more than a week away, but advertisers are going strong online, offering up celebrity laden teasers well ahead of the game. Teasers are one way Super Bowl advertisers can build buzz without revealing their full Super Bowl ads too far in advance. Here's a look at the top celebrity teasers so far.