- Blazers' McCollum wins NBA's Most Improved Player Updated: Apr-22-16 3:42 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Portland guard CJ McCollum won the NBA's Most Improved Player award in his first season as a starter for the Trail Blazers, dramatically improving his scoring average by more than 14 points over last season.
- Bucks step back on court, but future secure with new arena Updated: Apr-14-16 6:07 pm
ST. FRANCIS, Wisconsin - The Milwaukee Bucks took one step back on the court while taking a big step forward off of it.
- Solomon Hill scores 25, Pacers beat Bucks 97-92 Updated: Apr-13-16 11:23 pm
- Magic dominant at times, beat Bucks in home finale, 107-98 Updated: Apr-12-16 12:26 am
ORLANDO, Florida - Mario Hezonja has certainly had challenges during his rookie season with the Orlando Magic.
- Around the NBA: Picks for NBA awards - and league champion Updated: Apr-11-16 2:24 am
Combing over the NBA awards this season finds more no-brainers than nail-biters.
- Middleton scores 36, lifts Bucks past 76ers 109-108 in OT Updated: Apr-10-16 9:02 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Khris Middleton found some time off was the tonic needed to help him go off on the Philadelphia 76ers.
- Zeller scores 26, Celtics down Bucks 124-109 Updated: Apr-08-16 11:16 pm
BOSTON - Situated firmly in a virtual logjam in the Eastern Conference's shuffle for playoff seeding, where the Boston Celtics will end up is still very much a mystery with only a handful of games to play.
- J.R. Smith scores 21, hot-shooting Cavs beat Bucks 109-80 Updated: Apr-05-16 11:43 pm
MILWAUKEE - The Cleveland Cavaliers worked the ball around the perimeter with speed and precision until they found the open man.
- Jimmy Butler scores 25 points, Bulls hold off Bucks 102-98 Updated: Apr-03-16 10:46 pm
MILWAUKEE - Jimmy Butler shined inside a familiar arena, then exchanged his Chicago Bulls jersey in the postgame locker room for a powder blue Marquette uniform like the one he wore during his college days.