- Amari Cooper's big season with Raiders slowed by drops Updated: Nov-25-15 7:00 pm
ALAMEDA, California - When he was drafted in the first round by the Oakland Raiders more than five months ago, the book on Amari Cooper was that he ran pass patterns like a seasoned veteran, understood pro-style offenses and had the best hands of any wide receiver coming out of college.
- Raiders losing streak dampens playoff talk Updated: Nov-24-15 6:44 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Earlier this month, Oakland Raiders safety Charles Woodson wanted his teammates to embrace the idea of talking about the playoffs.
- Del Rio's concerns go beyond non-challenge for Raiders Updated: Nov-23-15 9:38 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland coach Jack Del Rio defended his decision not to challenge a play that might have helped sustain a drive by the Raiders' sputtering offense in the second quarter of Sunday's loss to the Detroit Lions.
- Punchless Raiders drop 3rd straight, 18-13 to Lions Updated: Nov-22-15 6:28 pm
DETROIT - Derek Carr and the Oakland Raiders are falling behind in a forgiving race for an AFC playoff spot.
- Stafford's go-ahead TD run helps Lions beat Raiders 18-13 Updated: Nov-22-15 5:47 pm
DETROIT - Matthew Stafford's toenail on his right, big toe was black and blue.
- Raiders suddenly struggling to stop the run Updated: Nov-19-15 6:15 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr. has no shortage of reasons why the Oakland Raiders have gone from owning one of the best run defenses to one of the worst.
- Raiders offense faces tough test with injuries, Vikings Updated: Nov-11-15 8:31 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Since returning from the bye, the Oakland Raiders offense has been on a run this team hasn't seen in 20 years.
- Rodney Hudson investment paying off well for Raiders Updated: Oct-30-15 5:42 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland Raiders general manager Reggie McKenzie has taken his fair share of criticism for some of the free agent moves he's made over the past few years.
- Raiders GM Reggie McKenzie gratified by success in year 4 Updated: Oct-27-15 7:48 pm
ALAMEDA, California - After enduring three years of losing as he tore down and then tried to build back up the Oakland Raiders, general manager Reggie McKenzie is finally seeing the payoff of his work in year four.