- Autopsy: Football player shot by police had drugs in system Updated: Sep-02-15 7:15 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - A black college football player killed by a white police officer likely used a synthetic psychedelic drug and marijuana prior to the deadly confrontation at a Texas car dealership, according to an autopsy report released Wednesday.
- Playoff-hopeful Cubs get OF Austin Jackson from Seattle Updated: Aug-31-15 7:42 pm
- Saladino lifts White Sox to 6-5 win over Mariners Updated: Aug-30-15 8:30 pm
CHICAGO - The Chicago White Sox have turned to several rookies during their lackluster season.
- Struggling Seager rested by Mariners Updated: Aug-27-15 7:20 pm
- Cano homers as Mariners beat White Sox 8-6 Updated: Aug-23-15 9:02 pm
SEATTLE - This time around, the Seattle Mariners didn't let their lead slip away. Almost, but not quite.
- Latest on athlete's death: Chief answers community questions Updated: Aug-12-15 11:05 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - The latest on the fatal shooting by police in Texas of unarmed college football player Christian Taylor (all times CDT):
- Officer fired for shooting football player may face charges Updated: Aug-12-15 5:40 pm
FORT WORTH, Texas - A police officer fired after fatally shooting an unarmed black college football player during a suspected burglary at a Texas car dealership could face criminal charges or civil lawsuits by the man's family members. Former officer Brad Miller's attorney has criticized the firing as political, after the police chief said in dismissing him that the deadly confrontation was unreasonable. Authorities say the Tarrant County District Attorney could present the case to a grand jury within weeks.