- FIFA candidates head to Miami to meet CONCACAF in crisis Updated: Feb-11-16 12:59 pm
The five FIFA presidential candidates meet in Miami on Friday with the election's most inscrutable voters who are deep in their own leadership race amid a financial crisis.
- FIFA candidate Ali queries Salman's role in Bahrain protests Updated: Feb-11-16 11:13 am
GENEVA - FIFA presidential candidate Prince Ali has questioned the role of election rival Sheikh Salman in not protecting Bahrain players who alleged abuses after pro-democracy protests in 2011.
- AP Interview: Sheikh Salman urges 1 candidate in FIFA poll Updated: Feb-09-16 1:30 pm
PARIS - FIFA presidential candidate Sheikh Salman is calling on voters to agree on a single candidate ahead of the election.
- Top European clubs play down talk of Super League plans Updated: Feb-09-16 10:00 am
PARIS - Europe's top football clubs insist they have no plans to set up a breakaway Super League of elite teams to replace the Champions League.
- Interview: Infantino consults Platini during FIFA campaign Updated: Feb-01-16 6:58 pm
LONDON - Although banished from power in world football, Michel Platini remains a guiding voice for Gianni Infantino as the FIFA presidential campaign enters the final stretch.
- Sexwale to meet South African federation over FIFA campaign Updated: Feb-01-16 8:16 am
FIFA presidential candidate Tokyo Sexwale will meet with senior South African Football Association officials on Tuesday for an "update" amid reports that the millionaire businessman's home federation is frustrated over his lackluster campaign.
- Central America backs Infantino's bid to become FIFA head Updated: Jan-25-16 5:35 pm
PANAMA CITY - Seven soccer federations from Central America are declaring their support for UEFA General Secretary Gianni Infantino's bid to become FIFA president.
- In UEFA power vacuum, clubs discuss Champions League revamp Updated: Jan-23-16 11:43 am
LONDON - European football's power vacuum is being seen as an opportunity by clubs to have a big say in overhauling its richest competition.
- UEFA won't replace Platini while he's trying to overturn ban Updated: Jan-22-16 10:35 am
GENEVA - UEFA will not replace Michel Platini as president while he is pursuing legal routes to overturn his eight-year FIFA ban.