- Yates helps Texans to 24-17 win over Jets Updated: Nov-23-15 2:42 am
HOUSTON - Quarterback T.J. Yates has led the Houston Texans to two straight wins.
- NFL Today, Week 11 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:03 am
- Houston gets 3rd straight win with 24-17 victory over Jets Updated: Nov-22-15 6:27 pm
- Jets face huge test in keeping Texans' J.J. Watt in check Updated: Nov-20-15 6:36 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Ryan Fitzpatrick saw enough of J.J. Watt last season with the Houston Texans to know why he's such a force to be reckoned with.
- Bengals' running game hitting the wall too often Updated: Nov-18-15 5:05 pm
CINCINNATI - Andy Dalton was the Bengals' leading rusher at halftime, which pretty much summed up the state of Cincinnati's running game.
- TJ Yates, Texans knock off previously unbeaten Bengals 10-6 Updated: Nov-17-15 7:59 pm
CINCINNATI - Texans cornerback Charles James stopped in a corner of the tiger-striped end zone and cupped a hand to his right ear, seeing what the crowd had to say about this outcome.
- Texans send Bengals to 1st loss, 10-6 behind backup TJ Yates Updated: Nov-17-15 12:34 am
CINCINNATI - The Texans were the perfect team to give the Bengals their first loss - on their home field in a big Monday night game, no less. They have a way of doing this to them - especially if T.J. Yates is running the offense.
- Texans' J.J. Watt, Bengals' Carlos Dunlap chase sacks title Updated: Nov-16-15 7:39 pm
CINCINNATI - J.J. Watt and Carlos Dunlap are watching each other from afar, seeing which one takes advantage of the chance to nose ahead in the NFL sacks race.
- No. 25 Memphis stunned in closing minutes by No. 16 Houston Updated: Nov-15-15 1:21 am
HOUSTON - After scoring to start the fourth quarter, No. 25 Memphis was up by 20 and looked well on its way to a big win over undefeated Houston.
- No. 16 Houston rallies for 35-34 win over No. 25 Memphis Updated: Nov-15-15 1:07 am
HOUSTON - Kyle Postma had only seen the field late games as a quarterback over the last month and before that, it was at wide receiver.
- Luck's latest injury puts struggling AFC South up for grabs Updated: Nov-11-15 3:04 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Indianapolis Colts' playoff hopes, and by extension the rest of the woeful AFC South, now reside in the hands of 40-year-old Matt Hasselbeck.
- Texans have 7 sacks, force 3 turnovers to beat Titans 20-6 Updated: Nov-02-15 3:55 am
- Hoyer's 2 TD passes help Texans top Titans 20-6 Updated: Nov-01-15 6:07 pm
HOUSTON - Houston coach Bill O'Brien knows Sunday wasn't a great game by the Texans.
- Texans star defensive end JJ Watt expected to play Sunday Updated: Oct-29-15 4:13 pm
HOUSTON - Texans coach Bill O'Brien said defensive end J.J. Watt, who missed a practice this week with a minor back injury, is expected to play against Tennessee on Sunday.
- Texans address Ryan Mallett release; Yates signed Updated: Oct-28-15 4:55 pm
HOUSTON - Houston Texans coach Bill O'Brien denied Wednesday that he and general manager Rick Smith had a confrontation on Saturday about whether to cut Ryan Mallett.