- MVP Newton, Watt, Rivera, Berry big winners of NFL awards Updated: Feb-06-16 10:36 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Cam Newton is now a Super Bowl quarterback with an MVP award.
- J.J. Watt wins NFL Defensive Player award Updated: Feb-06-16 8:55 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - J.J. Watt has won The Associated Press NFL Defensive Player of the Year award for the third time.
- J.J. Watt feels concussions are an expected injury Updated: Feb-05-16 12:30 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt says he knew concussions were a risk when he decided to play football, so he's not any more alarmed by the studies of prolonged head trauma suffered by NFL players.
- Miller's the loose leader of the Denver Broncos Updated: Feb-02-16 2:14 am
SAN JOSE, California - When the NFL turned its anvil into a carrot, giving Von Miller a way out of its drug program, Denver's star linebacker was free to be himself this season - and was he ever.
- Vikings DE Everson Griffen picked as Pro Bowl sub Updated: Jan-14-16 6:19 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Minnesota Vikings defensive end Everson Griffen has been selected as a replacement to the Pro Bowl.
- Chiefs, Patriots still alive thanks to interchangeable parts Updated: Jan-12-16 3:46 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The offensive line of the Kansas City Chiefs looks a lot like a grade-school game of musical chairs, only with 300-pound behemoths jumping around from spot to spot.
- Clowney upset he couldn't play Saturday, not mad at team Updated: Jan-10-16 12:09 pm
HOUSTON - Jadeveon Clowney says he was simply frustrated about his foot injury and not angry with the Houston Texans when he was seen visibly upset after being declared inactive for the team's playoff game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
- NFL Latest: Roethlisberger leads Steelers over Bengals Updated: Jan-10-16 12:10 am
The latest from the NFL wild-card games Saturday (all times EST):
- Chiefs beat Texans 30-0 for first playoff win since 1994 Updated: Jan-10-16 12:08 am
HOUSTON - After 22 years without a playoff victory, the Kansas City Chiefs were determined not to give up the lead this time.
- Hoyer's struggles doom Texans in 30-0 loss to Chiefs Updated: Jan-09-16 10:25 pm
HOUSTON - Houston's loss to Kansas City illustrated clearly just how desperately the Texans need an upgrade at quarterback.
- Mack an AP All-Pro at 2 positions; Peterson, Watt unanimous Updated: Jan-08-16 3:10 pm
NEW YORK - Khalil Mack has made All-Pro history.
- Look for an unknown player or 2 to star wild-card weekend Updated: Jan-08-16 5:58 am
Aaron Rodgers, Adrian Peterson, Ben Roethlisberger, J.J. Watt and the other star players got their teams to the playoffs.
- Watt's playoff history bodes well for Texans against Chiefs Updated: Jan-07-16 7:12 pm
HOUSTON - J.J. Watt has had plenty of great games for the Texans.