- Colts could be out of Luck on Thursday night Updated: Oct-07-15 3:40 pm
Other than a losing week, nothing bugs Pro Picks more than having no spread on a Thursday night game.
- Luck limited at practice, uncertain for game at Houston Updated: Oct-05-15 9:00 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Andrew Luck's prognosis for Thursday night's game is still under wraps, and that's how the Colts plan to keep it.
- Last year's top pick Clowney still looking for 1st sack Updated: Oct-01-15 6:17 pm
HOUSTON - Jadeveon Clowney is finally healthy and playing well for the Texans. But something is missing.
- Buccaneers feel they're on right track with Winston Updated: Sep-28-15 7:27 pm
TAMPA, Florida - The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are encouraged by the way Jameis Winston is performing, even if the young quarterback's progress isn't reflected in the team's record.
- Texans with room to improve after 19-9 win over Tampa Bay Updated: Sep-28-15 2:36 am
HOUSTON - Ryan Mallett and the Houston Texans got their first win on Sunday and immediately started thinking of ways to improve.
- Rookie kicker hurts Bucs' chances in 19-9 loss to Houston Updated: Sep-27-15 7:27 pm
HOUSTON - Tampa Bay rookie Kyle Brindza made the second-longest field goal in franchise history for the team's first points on Sunday.
- Mallett helps Texans to 1st win, 19-9 over Tampa Bay Updated: Sep-27-15 7:11 pm
HOUSTON - J.J. Watt got a kick out of Tampa Bay's kicking woes because they helped the Houston Texans to their first win.
- No. 3 Mississippi's Robert Nkemdiche dominating for Rebels Updated: Sep-24-15 1:57 am
OXFORD, Mississippi - Robert Nkemdiche's eyes light up when talking about the transformation that's made him one of college football's most dominant players.
- Bucs defense steps up after disappointing start to season Updated: Sep-21-15 7:23 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Jacquies Smith stood in front of his locker, a bit reluctant to talk about his role in helping the Tampa Bay Buccaneers get their season on track.
- Newton leads Panthers over Texans 24-17 Updated: Sep-20-15 6:40 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Cam Newton joked with Stephen Curry before Sunday's game, telling the NBA star "I'm just trying to be like you, man."
- Seahawks-Packers at not quite the same stakes Updated: Sep-18-15 12:32 am
The Packers probably don't need any extra incentive when facing the Seahawks, particularly with the memory of their fourth-quarter NFC championship collapse in Seattle still fresh and painful.
- Panthers look to capitalize on opportunities vs. Texans Updated: Sep-16-15 5:36 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Cam Newton knows if the Carolina Panthers are to stay unbeaten they'll need to start putting up more points on offense.
- Week 1 of NFL proves pressuring quarterback pays dividends Updated: Sep-14-15 5:43 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Chiefs' Justin Houston roared off the edge, stuck out his big mitt and swiped at Brian Hoyer, the All-Pro pass-rusher pulling down the Texans quarterback for his first sack of the season while forcing a fumble in one dynamic play.
- Chiefs' Reid backs up embattled offensive tackle Fisher Updated: Sep-14-15 5:13 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Chiefs coach Andy Reid on Monday defended embattled right tackle Eric Fisher, who has been dealing with a high ankle sprain and was unable to play in their season opener at Houston.
- Smith's 3 TDs lead Kansas City over Houston 27-20 Updated: Sep-14-15 2:30 am
HOUSTON - Kansas City quarterback Alex Smith got off to a great start in a win over the Houston Texans on Sunday.
- Smith's 3 touchdown passes lead Chiefs over Texans, 27-20 Updated: Sep-13-15 6:04 pm
HOUSTON - Kansas City's defense forced Houston into some early mistakes, and Alex Smith capitalized on enough of them to give the Chiefs a win.
- Players who could make breakthroughs in 2015 Updated: Sep-10-15 9:33 am
Most of those preseason stars who slalomed their way into the end zone or smashed into ball carriers now get to watch the real elite NFL players take the stage.
- Clowney counting down days until Texans opener Updated: Sep-09-15 4:29 pm
HOUSTON - Jadeveon Clowney was reminded this week that he injured his right knee in his NFL debut a year ago.
- Chiefs' untested offensive line about to get final exam Updated: Sep-09-15 4:15 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Kansas City Chiefs are going with a rookie center, a right guard who has never started an NFL game and a largely unproven left tackle for their season-opener Sunday in Houston.