- Banned Marlins star Dee Gordon says he unknowingly took PEDs Updated: Apr-29-16 9:51 pm
MIAMI - To the president of the Miami Marlins, whatever star Dee Gordon did to trigger a positive drug test still amounted to one thing.
- The Latest: McGinty, Toomey tangle in victory speeches Updated: Apr-26-16 11:58 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - The Latest on Pennsylvania's primary (all times local):
- Campaign trail traffic heavy ahead of Pennsylvania primary Updated: Apr-25-16 8:17 pm
HARRISBURG, Pennsylvania - Presidential candidates campaigned Monday from Pittsburgh to Philadelphia in a last-ditch bid for votes in Pennsylvania's first competitive Republican primary in decades.
- Souza homers twice on birthday, Rays rout Yankees 8-1 Updated: Apr-24-16 6:58 pm
NEW YORK - Steven Souza Jr. celebrated his 27th birthday in style. Drew Smyly was the guy getting all the gifts.
- A look at Pennsylvania's primary races for president on down Updated: Apr-24-16 10:01 am
On Tuesday, Pennsylvania voters will cast ballots in primary elections for president, Congress, state attorney general and the state Legislature.
- A-Rod, Yanks stop skids; Tanaka tops Iwakuma and M's, 4-3 Updated: Apr-17-16 5:44 pm
NEW YORK - Alex Rodriguez took an immediate liking to his new spot lower in the batting order.
- A-Rod homers after lineup shuffle to end 0-for-19 skid Updated: Apr-17-16 2:17 pm
NEW YORK - Alex Rodriguez homered on the first pitch he saw Sunday, ending his hitless skid immediately after he was dropped three spots to sixth in the New York Yankees' batting order.
- Scoring and long ball back during 1st week of MLB season Updated: Apr-11-16 7:14 pm
NEW YORK - The long ball is back.
- Yankees decline to file protest with MLB over disputed call Updated: Apr-06-16 7:00 pm
- Armed and ready: Cespedes, Mets prepare to play favorites Updated: Apr-01-16 11:40 am
NEW YORK - That surprising run to the World Series last season did a couple of significant things for the New York Mets: It reinvigorated a struggling franchise - and put a sizable target square on its back.