- Site, funding unresolved in Las Vegas NFL stadium plan Updated: May-26-16 4:24 pm
LAS VEGAS - A site for a proposed 65,000-seat retractable-roof stadium in Las Vegas is in question, as funding formulas are still being worked out for the project that could cost up to $1.6 billion.
- Regulators approve $2 million fine against Las Vegas Sands Updated: May-19-16 7:03 pm
LAS VEGAS - Nevada regulators have approved a $2 million fine against Las Vegas Sands Corp. to settle a complaint that the casino company didn't properly account for millions of dollars paid to a Chinese consultant and received from a high roller.
- Nevada high court ruling keeps judge on Las Vegas Sands case Updated: May-11-16 9:35 pm
LAS VEGAS - A state court judge in Las Vegas will continue to handle a lawsuit headed for trial involving billionaire casino mogul Sheldon Adelson's company and a former Sands China Ltd. chief executive, the Nevada Supreme Court said Wednesday.
- Rich newspaper owners: Industry savior or foe? Updated: May-03-16 2:44 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - The Salt Lake Tribune's pending sale to the wealthy Huntsman family unshackles the newspaper from cost-cutting corporate owners and resolves crippling financial uncertainty, but it also raises concerns about whether the influential family will meddle in the paper's coverage.
- Raiders in Las Vegas? It's still several hurdles away Updated: Apr-29-16 8:47 pm
LAS VEGAS - Raiders owner Mark Davis pledged this week to relocate his NFL team from Oakland to Las Vegas if a proposed $1.4 billion, 65,000-seat domed stadium is built. Here are some hurdles the proposal would have to clear before becoming reality.
- Raiders owner to Las Vegas: Build it and we will come Updated: Apr-28-16 4:51 pm
LAS VEGAS - Mark Davis was beaming as he posed with fans behind a black and silver "Las Vegas Raiders" banner. He made a few jokes before delivering a $500 million commitment to a new stadium in the city for his team.