- Sharks deal with sudden end to season after Cup final loss Updated: Jun-13-16 5:36 pm
ALAMEDA, California - After a two-month playoff run that changed the perception of the star players and a team that had been known for playoff letdowns, the reality of falling two wins short of the ultimate goal of winning the Stanley Cup hit the San Jose Sharks.
- Penguins beat Sharks 3-1 for 4th Stanley Cup title Updated: Jun-13-16 12:50 am
SAN JOSE, California - Sidney Crosby let out a scream as he lifted the Stanley Cup above his head, a wide smile spread across his face.
- The Latest: Crosby hands Cup to injured D Trevor Daley Updated: Jun-12-16 11:13 pm
- Wild hire Hall of Famer Scott Stevens as assistant coach Updated: Jun-07-16 9:06 pm
When Zach Parise heard that the Minnesota Wild had hired Scott Stevens as an assistant, he immediately texted new coach Bruce Boudreau to say it was an awesome move.
- Sharks face daunting task down 3-1 in Stanley Cup final Updated: Jun-07-16 3:11 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The task facing the San Jose Sharks is daunting: No team in nearly three quarters of a century has rallied from a 3-1 deficit to win the Stanley Cup Final.
- The Latest: Jim Brown recalls Ali as social force, comedian Updated: Jun-04-16 9:36 pm
The Latest on the death of Muhammad Ali (all times EDT):
- Sharks F Tomas Hertl to miss Game 3 with lower-body injury Updated: Jun-04-16 2:33 pm
SAN JOSE, California - The San Jose Sharks will be without top-line forward Tomas Hertl for Game 3 of the Stanley Cup Final.
- Sharks better, but still fall to Penguins in Game 2 Updated: Jun-02-16 1:24 am
PITTSBURGH - The San Jose Sharks thought they improved from Game 1 to Game 2 in the Stanley Cup Final.
- Tom Lysiak, 3-time NHL All-Star, dies of leukemia at age 63 Updated: May-31-16 4:21 pm
Former NHL All-Star Tom Lysiak has died of leukemia at the age of 63.
- Offseason moves send Sharks to final after missing playoffs Updated: May-28-16 3:56 pm
SAN JOSE, California - After watching the San Jose Sharks miss the playoffs for the first time in more than a decade, general manager Doug Wilson set out to remake the team last offseason.