- Dalton's 3 TD passes lead Bengals over faltering Rams 31-7 Updated: Nov-30-15 2:21 am
CINCINNATI - Now, that's more of what the Bengals have come to expect of themselves.
- Latest from the NFL: Gronkowski carted off after hit to knee Updated: Nov-29-15 11:34 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 12th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Patriots-Broncos matchup missing a few stars Updated: Nov-29-15 7:20 pm
The Patriots-Broncos showdown Sunday night is missing some star power.
- Nick Foles throws 3 INTs, slumping Rams fall to Bengals 31-7 Updated: Nov-29-15 5:52 pm
CINCINNATI - The Rams switched quarterbacks again, but nothing else changed.
- Andy Dalton's 3 TD passes lead Bengals over Rams 31-7 Updated: Nov-29-15 5:11 pm
CINCINNATI - As the touchdown passes and interceptions piled up, it felt like a throwback game for the Bengals.
- Foles back at QB for Rams with Keenum limited by concussion Updated: Nov-29-15 12:34 pm
CINCINNATI - Nick Foles is back as the St. Louis Rams' starting quarterback with Case Keenum limited as he recovers from a head injury.
- Rams QB Keenum still has to pass concussion protocol Updated: Nov-27-15 6:03 pm
ST. LOUIS - Unless Case Keenum passes the NFL concussion protocol Saturday, St. Louis will turn to benched starter Nick Foles at quarterback.
- Case Keenum returns to practice for Rams, still not cleared Updated: Nov-25-15 7:49 pm
ST. LOUIS - Case Keenum returned to St. Louis Rams practice on a limited basis after missing one workout because of a concussion.
- Keenum not cleared but Rams hopeful about Wednesday Updated: Nov-24-15 7:26 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams quarterback Case Keenum did not practice Tuesday while going through the NFL's concussion protocol, and coach Jeff Fisher is hopeful he'll be cleared Wednesday.
- Eagles still uncertain about starting QB for Thursday game Updated: Nov-24-15 3:13 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The Philadelphia Eagles aren't sure or aren't saying who their quarterback will be less than two days before they're scheduled to face the Detroit Lions.
- NFL reviewing Keenum concussion procedures Updated: Nov-24-15 5:28 am
ST. LOUIS - The NFL is investigating whether correct concussion protocol was followed for Rams quarterback Case Keenum late in Sunday's loss at Baltimore.
- Eagles quickly shift focus to Lions after bad loss Updated: Nov-23-15 5:08 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A short week gives the Philadelphia Eagles no time to dwell on a bad loss, and little time to figure out their problems.
- Rams, Ravens face quarterback issues over final six weeks Updated: Nov-23-15 2:44 am
BALTIMORE - At least the Rams still have options at quarterback. The Baltimore Ravens lost that luxury in the waning moments of a costly win over St. Louis.
- Ravens beat Rams 16-13, but lose Flacco for season Updated: Nov-22-15 6:21 pm
BALTIMORE - It's been this kind of season for the Baltimore Ravens: Even when they win, they lose.
- QB Mark Sanchez to start for Eagles against Tampa Bay Updated: Nov-20-15 3:33 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Mark Sanchez will start at quarterback for the Philadelphia Eagles when they host the Tampa Bay Buccaneers on Sunday in place of injured Sam Bradford.
- Rams replace QB Foles with Keenum for Ravens game Updated: Nov-16-15 8:00 pm
St. Louis - Case Keenum will replace Nick Foles as the starting quarterback, St. Louis Rams coach Jeff Fisher said Monday.
- Rams replace QB Foles with Keenum for Ravens game Updated: Nov-16-15 6:51 pm
ST. LOUIS - Case Keenum will replace Nick Foles as the starter, St. Louis Rams coach Jeff Fisher said Monday.
- For Archie Manning, a rough day of watching sons play Updated: Nov-16-15 12:24 am
NEW YORK - Archie Manning leaned back in his chair and muttered: "I hate football."
- Long plays by Miller, Langford help Bears past Rams 37-13 Updated: Nov-15-15 5:51 pm
ST. LOUIS - Zach Miller used the video board in the north end zone to chart a path through the St. Louis Rams defense. It was especially helpful when he had just one more man to beat.
- Vikings lose Bridgewater, beat Rams 21-18 in OT Updated: Nov-08-15 6:43 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Angered by a hit to Teddy Bridgewater's head that knocked the quarterback out of the game, the Minnesota Vikings kept their composure and steered their feelings toward another steely victory.
- Rams not getting too satisfied with 4-3 record Updated: Nov-02-15 7:31 pm
ST. LOUIS - More and more, it's looking like the St. Louis Rams are for real.