- Packers defense leads the way to win over Rams Updated: Oct-12-15 8:32 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - For a guy whose usually prolific offense hasn't put up the kind of numbers it's accustomed to the past few weeks, Green Bay Packers coach Mike McCarthy was in a good mood Monday.
- Fisher refuses to lay blame at Foles' feet Updated: Oct-12-15 8:12 pm
ST. LOUIS - Jeff Fisher isn't placing all the blame on Nick Foles.
- Rodgers' streak ends, D lifts Packers in 24-10 win over Rams Updated: Oct-12-15 2:45 am
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Packers will probably always be known more for offense as long as they have quarterback Aaron Rodgers.
- Packers' defense backs Rodgers in 24-10 win over Rams Updated: Oct-11-15 9:20 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Aaron Rodgers' remarkable run of mistake-free football at home is over. Green Bay, though, is still perfect this season.
- Foles struggles, Rams overwhelmed by Packers D in 24-10 loss Updated: Oct-11-15 7:02 pm
- The Latest: DeMarcus Ware done for day with injured back Updated: Oct-11-15 6:01 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the fifth Sunday of the season (all times EDT):
- Receivers Austin and Bailey turn up offense for Rams Updated: Oct-09-15 5:15 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams receivers Tavon Austin and Stedman Bailey made their mark during the win at Arizona.
- Rams WR Brian Quick expected to play vs Arizona Updated: Oct-02-15 5:33 pm
ST. LOUIS - Out since injuring his shoulder last October, St. Louis Rams wide receiver Brian Quick is finally going to be back on the field.
- Rams' Foles says there's plenty he can do better Updated: Sep-30-15 7:28 pm
ST. LOUIS - Nick Foles is easy to spot when examining the St. Louis Rams' offensive woes.
- Rams last in offense after dismal showing Updated: Sep-28-15 9:04 pm
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Rams paid more attention to the offense in the offseason, changing quarterbacks, going young on the offensive line and drafting running back Todd Gurley.
- Steelers top Rams 12-6; Roethlisberger injures knee Updated: Sep-28-15 2:43 am
ST. LOUIS - Ben Roethlisberger left the Edward Jones Dome on crutches.
- Steelers top Rams 12-6; Roethlisberger injures knee Updated: Sep-27-15 8:45 pm
ST. LOUIS - Big Ben was the only postgame topic that really mattered to the Pittsburgh Steelers. Michael Vick's reaction when Ben Roethlisberger went down in the third quarter, and he had to grab his helmet and go, said it all.
- Hail to the Redskins! The new team to beat in NFC East Updated: Sep-22-15 2:30 am
Hail to the Redskins! Hail (one) Victory!
- Dismal Eagles search for answers Updated: Sep-21-15 6:09 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Chip Kelly's offense looked better with all the players he didn't want.
- Avoiding 0-2 start, Redskins, Matt Jones run past Rams 24-10 Updated: Sep-21-15 2:31 am
LANDOVER, Maryland - Coming off two seasons in which they won a meager total of seven games, and coming off Week 1 loss, the Washington Redskins were desperate for a victory to instill belief in coach Jay Gruden - and his emphasis on the run.
- Rookie Matt Jones, revamped D lead Redskins past Rams 24-10 Updated: Sep-20-15 6:12 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - Forget everything you thought you knew about the importance of the passing game in today's NFL. Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden and new general manager Scot McCloughan want to win by moving the football on the ground.
- Dick Vermeil high on Rams and on St. Louis Updated: Sep-17-15 4:49 pm
ST. LOUIS - Every commercial break on opening weekend, Dick Vermeil switched channels between the Rams and Chiefs - the last two teams he coached.
- Bills to Super Bowl! Winston a bust! And other overreactions Updated: Sep-15-15 2:41 am
Relax, Buffalo. Take it easy, St. Louis. Don't print those Super Bowl tickets just yet.
- Defense steps up in Rams' opening victory over Seahawks Updated: Sep-14-15 9:19 pm
- Seahawks stumble, Rams rise to occasion in 34-31 OT win Updated: Sep-14-15 3:48 am
ST. LOUIS - At least, the Seattle Seahawks have 15 weeks to recover from this play call that failed to pan out.
- NFL Today, Week 1 Updated: Sep-13-15 10:39 pm
- Rams answer late, shock Seahawks 34-31 Updated: Sep-13-15 6:18 pm
ST. LOUIS - The Seahawks needed a yard. The Rams defense knew that this time, unlike in the Super Bowl, they would give the ball to Marshawn Lynch.