- Rams WR Brian Quick expected to play vs Arizona Updated: Oct-02-15 5:33 pm
ST. LOUIS - Out since injuring his shoulder last October, St. Louis Rams wide receiver Brian Quick is finally going to be back on the field.
- Rams' Foles says there's plenty he can do better Updated: Sep-30-15 7:28 pm
ST. LOUIS - Nick Foles is easy to spot when examining the St. Louis Rams' offensive woes.
- Rams last in offense after dismal showing Updated: Sep-28-15 9:04 pm
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Rams paid more attention to the offense in the offseason, changing quarterbacks, going young on the offensive line and drafting running back Todd Gurley.
- Steelers top Rams 12-6; Roethlisberger injures knee Updated: Sep-28-15 2:43 am
ST. LOUIS - Ben Roethlisberger left the Edward Jones Dome on crutches.
- Rams' offense sputters in 12-6 loss to Steelers Updated: Sep-27-15 8:48 pm
ST. LOUIS - Todd Gurley wasn't impressive in his NFL debut, but neither were his more experienced teammates.
- Steelers top Rams 12-6; Roethlisberger injures knee Updated: Sep-27-15 8:45 pm
ST. LOUIS - Big Ben was the only postgame topic that really mattered to the Pittsburgh Steelers. Michael Vick's reaction when Ben Roethlisberger went down in the third quarter, and he had to grab his helmet and go, said it all.
- Tough week for Bradford in Philly Updated: Sep-25-15 5:10 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Sam Bradford's critics had plenty of material this week.
- Hail to the Redskins! The new team to beat in NFC East Updated: Sep-22-15 2:30 am
Hail to the Redskins! Hail (one) Victory!
- Dismal Eagles search for answers Updated: Sep-21-15 6:09 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Chip Kelly's offense looked better with all the players he didn't want.
- Avoiding 0-2 start, Redskins, Matt Jones run past Rams 24-10 Updated: Sep-21-15 2:31 am
LANDOVER, Maryland - Coming off two seasons in which they won a meager total of seven games, and coming off Week 1 loss, the Washington Redskins were desperate for a victory to instill belief in coach Jay Gruden - and his emphasis on the run.
- Rookie Matt Jones, revamped D lead Redskins past Rams 24-10 Updated: Sep-20-15 6:12 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - Forget everything you thought you knew about the importance of the passing game in today's NFL. Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden and new general manager Scot McCloughan want to win by moving the football on the ground.
- Dick Vermeil high on Rams and on St. Louis Updated: Sep-17-15 4:49 pm
ST. LOUIS - Every commercial break on opening weekend, Dick Vermeil switched channels between the Rams and Chiefs - the last two teams he coached.
- Bills to Super Bowl! Winston a bust! And other overreactions Updated: Sep-15-15 2:41 am
Relax, Buffalo. Take it easy, St. Louis. Don't print those Super Bowl tickets just yet.
- Defense steps up in Rams' opening victory over Seahawks Updated: Sep-14-15 9:19 pm
- Seahawks stumble, Rams rise to occasion in 34-31 OT win Updated: Sep-14-15 3:48 am
ST. LOUIS - At least, the Seattle Seahawks have 15 weeks to recover from this play call that failed to pan out.
- NFL Today, Week 1 Updated: Sep-13-15 10:39 pm
- Rams answer late, shock Seahawks 34-31 Updated: Sep-13-15 6:18 pm
ST. LOUIS - The Seahawks needed a yard. The Rams defense knew that this time, unlike in the Super Bowl, they would give the ball to Marshawn Lynch.
- Fisher names veteran Tim Barnes starting center Updated: Sep-09-15 6:14 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams coach Jeff Fisher ended the suspense about the last undecided position job Wednesday, naming veteran backup Tim Barnes the starting center.
- Chiefs beat Rams 24-17, finish preseason unbeaten Updated: Sep-04-15 12:36 am
ST. LOUIS - The Kansas City Chiefs rested all of their regulars and still finished the preseason unbeaten.