- Chiefs beat Rams 24-17, finish preseason unbeaten Updated: Sep-04-15 12:36 am
ST. LOUIS - The Kansas City Chiefs rested all of their regulars and still finished the preseason unbeaten.
- Case Keenum wins job as Rams backup QB Updated: Sep-01-15 5:39 pm
ST. LOUIS - When the Rams pulled off their blockbuster trade of Sam Bradford to the Eagles for Nick Foles back in the offseason, they also sent a seventh-round pick to the Texans to re-acquire Case Keenum.
- Penalties keep piling up for Rams Updated: Aug-30-15 6:53 pm
ST. LOUIS - Penalties remain an issue for the St. Louis Rams as the opener looms. They're 0-3 in the preseason after hurting themselves yet again.
- Luck gets first TD pass of preseason, Colts beat Rams 24-14 Updated: Aug-30-15 12:22 am
ST. LOUIS - Andrew Luck's first touchdown pass of the preseason helped get the Indianapolis Colts off to a fast start. The quarterback also took the blame for a lost fumble on his final play that handed over the lead.
- Rams WR Quick back from significant shoulder injury Updated: Aug-26-15 5:23 pm
ST. LOUIS - It's been a long road back for Brian Quick. The finish line is in sight for the St. Louis Rams wide receiver.
- RB Gurley back on field for Rams Updated: Aug-25-15 10:08 pm
ST. LOUIS - Rams rookie running back Todd Gurley didn't get a lot of reps during Tuesday's practice, but the No. 10 overall pick in the 2015 Draft took another step forward in his return from knee surgery.
- Titans beat Rams 27-14, spoiling coach Jeff Fisher's return Updated: Aug-24-15 12:16 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Marcus Mariota had every reason to struggle when the communicator device in the Tennessee quarterback's helmet quit working two plays into the first drive of his second preseason game.
- Bradford, Murray look sharp in Eagles' 40-17 win over Ravens Updated: Aug-22-15 11:51 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The first hit Sam Bradford took was an illegal one and he wasn't happy about it.
- Emotions churning for QB Bradford ahead of preseason debut Updated: Aug-20-15 5:20 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Sam Bradford was slightly disappointed last week when Eagles coach Chip Kelly informed him that he wouldn't play the preseason opener.
- Big fan turnout greets Rams at their California workouts Updated: Aug-17-15 10:45 pm
OXNARD, California - The way their long-suffering Southern California fans see it, the Rams are considering restoration, not relocation.
- Carr to Cooper leads Raiders to 18-3 exhibition win vs. Rams Updated: Aug-15-15 3:25 am
OAKLAND, California - Derek Carr took little time to build up his rapport with rookie receiver Amari Cooper.
- Rams have everybody back on improving defense Updated: Aug-14-15 12:08 am
ST. LOUIS - Relatively speaking, Gregg Williams has it easy in his second season as St. Louis Rams defensive coordinator.
- Rams extend California trip for workouts with Cowboys Updated: Aug-13-15 7:29 pm
ST. LOUIS - Spending extra time in California practicing against the Cowboys might seem as if it's an ominous sign to St. Louis Rams fans fearful their team will leave for the West Coast after this season.
- Rams sign quarterback Nick Foles to contract extension Updated: Aug-07-15 9:56 pm
ST. CHARLES, Missouri - The St. Louis Rams quickly decided Nick Foles was their quarterback of the future, signing him to a two-year contract extension.
- Rams receiver Brian Quick back after breaking collarbone Updated: Aug-06-15 9:26 pm
ST. LOUIS - Just when he was starting to fully appreciate football, St. Louis Rams wide receiver Brian Quick almost had it taken away from him.