- Cowboys reeling without Romo, Bryant; Patriots are next Updated: Oct-05-15 8:40 pm
IRVING, Texas - Already 0-2 without injured stars Tony Romo and Dez Bryant, Dallas must move on without the versatility of running back Lance Dunbar because of a season-ending knee injury.
- Cowboys' Jeremy Mincey out against Falcons with concussion Updated: Sep-25-15 5:41 pm
IRVING, Texas - Dallas defensive end Jeremy Mincey has been ruled out of the Cowboys' game Sunday against Atlanta because of a concussion.
- Cowboys' Witten focuses on playing well, not playing hurt Updated: Sep-24-15 8:24 pm
IRVING, Texas - Jason Witten dismisses the significance of his streak of 189 straight regular-season games - 196 counting the playoffs.
- Falcons look to seize the moment against ailing Cowboys Updated: Sep-23-15 7:26 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Everything seems to be falling into place for the Atlanta Falcons.
- Cowboys forced to chart course without stars Romo, Bryant Updated: Sep-21-15 7:37 pm
IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo won't be back for at least two months because of a broken left collarbone, and maybe closer to three with the way the schedule falls for the Dallas Cowboys.
- Despite 0-2 start, Giants' best hope might be weak NFC East Updated: Sep-21-15 2:34 pm
- Cowboys' Tony Romo leaves game with broken collarbone Updated: Sep-20-15 7:30 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Tony Romo has a broken left collarbone and could miss a significant amount of time for the Dallas Cowboys.
- Get rewrite: Cowboys' Romo rolling late in games these days Updated: Sep-18-15 5:31 pm
IRVING, Texas - Tony Romo can't make the big play or win the big game. The Dallas quarterback will always make the big mistake.
- Injured Giants LB Beason blasts NFL over Thursday games Updated: Sep-18-15 5:24 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Giants middle linebacker Jon Beason knows his sprained knee will only allow him to participate in a handful of snaps, if any, in the home opener against Atlanta on Sunday.
- Cowboys see ex-teammate Murray as 'nameless, faceless' Eagle Updated: Sep-17-15 6:55 pm
IRVING, Texas - Jason Witten glared at reporters, mostly out of determination and not anger because the affable Dallas tight end was trying to make a point about facing former teammate DeMarco Murray for the first time.
- Cowboys figure Bryant has plenty to offer from sidelines Updated: Sep-16-15 7:55 pm
IRVING, Texas - Forget for a moment what Dez Bryant's foot injury means on the field for the Dallas Cowboys.
- Week 1 yields 4 missed extra points, halfway to 2014 total Updated: Sep-15-15 7:03 pm
Tony Romo dropped the low snap, and then snatched the ball off the turf in time to find trusty tight end Jason Witten open at the goal line with seven seconds left in the season opener.
- Cowboys know winning without Bryant means fewer turnovers Updated: Sep-14-15 6:30 pm
- Romo-to-Witten beats Giants 27-26, but Cowboys lose Bryant Updated: Sep-14-15 7:34 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Tony Romo found Jason Witten for the winning touchdown after a series of Dallas mistakes put the New York Giants in position to beat the Cowboys in an opener for the first time.
- Cowboys overcome mistakes, beat Giants 27-26 on late TD Updated: Sep-14-15 2:03 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Before Tony Romo could survey the field for a potential winning touchdown pass in the final seconds of the opener against the New York Giants, he had to reach to the turf and grab the loose ball from a low snap.
- Cowboys receiver Bryant out 4-6 weeks with broken foot Updated: Sep-14-15 1:24 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Dallas All-Pro receiver Dez Bryant could be out at least a month after breaking his right foot Sunday night in the Cowboys' season-opening victory over the New York Giants.
- The Latest: Raiders booed off field at halftime vs Cincy Updated: Sep-13-15 6:12 pm
The Latest on the NFL's opening Sunday (all times EDT):