- Usain Bolt points to Rio with more gold in his hands Updated: Aug-30-15 5:05 pm
BEIJING - Hard as this is to believe, there were questions about Usain Bolt when the world championships first started.
- The Latest: Coe gets to work right away as IAAF president Updated: Aug-30-15 1:05 pm
BEIJING - The Latest from the IAAF world championships (all times local):
- Moving on: US bobbles a relay, starts thinking about Rio Updated: Aug-30-15 12:59 pm
BEIJING - For the world's best sprinters, passing the baton in the 4x400 relay is about as easy as rolling out of bed in the morning.
- China's most successful worlds wrap up with 2 more medals Updated: Aug-30-15 11:57 am
BEIJING - It was a fitting end for the hometown fans at the Bird's Nest.
- A 200-400 sprint double at Olympics could be waiting Felix Updated: Aug-30-15 11:35 am
BEIJING - If Allyson Felix feels tired now, just wait until next year.
- Coe: Worlds should be more than a discussion on doping Updated: Aug-30-15 10:45 am
BEIJING - Sebastian Coe cut into one last, rambling news conference from retiring IAAF president Lamine Diack in a bid to characterize the attitude of the new regime running the sport.
- 1 would have been enough before, now Farah has a handful Updated: Aug-29-15 1:06 pm
BEIJING - Only seven years ago, Mo Farah was daydreaming about winning a medal - just one, any color.
- Schippers: From outsider to world sprint champion in 1 year Updated: Aug-28-15 1:20 pm
BEIJING - Forgive Dafne Schippers for being dazed and dizzy.
- Americans add 2 golds at worlds from Felix and Taylor Updated: Aug-27-15 1:41 pm
BEIJING - Allyson Felix and Christian Taylor were out of their comfort zones at the world championships.
- Jamaicans provide some smiles in the 200 at worlds Updated: Aug-26-15 1:53 pm
BEIJING - Racing in a lane next to one of the big-name Jamaicans sure was a laugh.
- Justin Gatlin stumbles late as Bolt wins 100 at worlds Updated: Aug-23-15 2:36 pm
BEIJING - Four straight times after his spirit-sapping defeat, Justin Gatlin heard some version of this question: Was it good for track that you lost to Usain Bolt?
- Front-running Kenyans, a late stumble? Nothing stops Mo Updated: Aug-22-15 12:06 pm
BEIJING - Rarely has Mo Farah been challenged like he was Saturday.
- Diack hopes competition will return focus to athletes Updated: Aug-20-15 8:20 am
BEIJING - When the likes of Usain Bolt are openly expressing concern about the focus on doping ahead of the world championships, it signals a serious problem for the head of the international track and field federation.
- Usain Bolt talks doping in advance of world championships Updated: Aug-20-15 5:24 am
BEIJING - He set world records, won Olympic gold medals, danced on the track and made the sprint game feel fun again.
- World champs could preview names to watch in Rio Updated: Aug-14-15 12:02 pm
Hard as this is to believe, there was a time when no one knew of Usain Bolt.
- Bolt back at Bird's Nest for world championships Updated: Aug-14-15 11:24 am
They burst onto the sports scene together, seven summers ago.
- Coe pushes proposal for independent anti-doping body Updated: Aug-12-15 12:51 pm
LONDON - Creating an independent anti-doping agency in athletics would help combat allegations that the governing body is not doing enough to weed out drug cheats or is complicit in the sport's doping problems, IAAF presidential candidate Sebastian Coe said Wednesday.