- Bolt 'will show up' at world championships in Beijing Updated: Jul-23-15 12:12 pm
LONDON - Even though Usain Bolt is still waiting to see if he has fully recovered from a left leg injury, the Olympic champion is sure he will be able to compete at next month's world championships in Beijing.
- Gatlin continues fine form with dominant win in 100 meters Updated: Jul-17-15 5:38 pm
MONACO - American sprinter Justin Gatlin continued his fine form by clocking 9.78 to win the 100 meters at the Herculis Diamond League meet on Friday - and then warned his rivals that he can go even faster at the world championships next month with the right start.
- Rule change means Gatlin ineligible for athlete of year Updated: Jul-14-15 9:27 am
LONDON - Even if Justin Gatlin manages to beat Usain Bolt at next month's world championships, he won't be eligible for the sport's athlete of the year award.
- Bolt returning to London to run 100m at Olympic Stadium Updated: Jul-10-15 7:14 am
LONDON - Usain Bolt will return to London's Olympic Stadium to run the 100 meters at a Diamond League meet later this month.
- Justin Gatlin races to 100 win in 9.75 at Athletissima meet Updated: Jul-09-15 6:06 pm
LAUSANNE, Switzerland - Justin Gatlin easily beat two big-name rivals by clocking 9.75 seconds in the 100 meters at the Athletissima Diamond League meet on Thursday.
- France relay team finally gets Olympic bronze medal Updated: Jul-04-15 2:08 pm
PARIS - Three years late, France's men got their 4x100-meter relay bronze medal from the London Olympics on Saturday, bumped up from fourth after the U.S. team was disqualified because of Tyson Gay's doping.