- Rays blow 2 leads and fall 7-6 to Orioles in 11 innings Updated: Sep-03-15 12:16 am
- Davis' HR in 11th inning gives Orioles 7-6 win over Rays Updated: Sep-02-15 11:57 pm
BALTIMORE - The music in the clubhouse was cranked to a deafening level, and almost everyone in the room was either laughing or wearing a broad smile.
- Yordano Ventura overpowering as Royals beat Orioles 5-3 Updated: Aug-27-15 7:23 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Yordano Ventura's locker sits next to that of Edinson Volquez in the Kansas City clubhouse, and two down from Johnny Cueto, who arrived last month in a trade from Cincinnati.
- Orioles' hitting surge ends in 5-3 loss to deGrom and Mets Updated: Aug-19-15 12:30 am
BALTIMORE - The Baltimore Orioles' resurgent offense proved to be no match for the one of the most effective pitchers in the major leagues.
- Orioles OF David Lough designated for assignment Updated: Aug-14-15 6:12 pm
BALTIMORE - Outfielder David Lough has been designated for assignment by the Baltimore Orioles, who needed the roster spot for a backup catcher.
- Iwakuma tosses no-hitter in Seattle's 3-0 win over Orioles Updated: Aug-12-15 8:23 pm
SEATTLE - Off the bat, Hisashi Iwakuma believed the slicing flyball was going to find its way to the outfield grass and end his dream of joining an elite pitching fraternity one out shy.
- Seattle's Hisashi Iwakuma has no-hitter through 8 innings Updated: Aug-12-15 6:11 pm
SEATTLE - Mariners' right-hander Hisashi Iwakuma has not allowed a hit to the Baltimore Orioles through eight innings on Wednesday.
- Murphy drives in 4 runs in Angels' 5-4 win over O's in 11 Updated: Aug-09-15 9:57 pm
ANAHEIM, California - The Angels weren't surprised when Baltimore manager Buck Showalter ordered intentional walks to sluggers Mike Trout and Albert Pujols with a runner at second and two out in the bottom of the 11th.
- Davis hits 2 3-run homers to lead Brewers past Padres, 10-1 Updated: Aug-06-15 6:38 pm
MILWAUKEE - The extra work Khris Davis spent refining his swing is starting to pay off.
- Davis' grand slam in 10th leads Orioles to 7-3 win over A's Updated: Aug-05-15 8:29 pm
OAKLAND, California - Chris Davis learned several years ago not to get caught up analyzing his swing when things are going bad.