- Wilson leads No. 10 Utah into national conversation Updated: Sep-28-15 8:38 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah quarterback Travis Wilson has heard the criticism over the years and understands it comes with the position. Fans love him when he plays well, but that has been hit or miss throughout his career.
- Fournette making early Heisman case with dominant stretch Updated: Sep-28-15 2:54 am
Leonard Fournette has set career highs in rushing in each of the first three games of his sophomore season for No. 9 LSU, culminating with his 244-yard romp in a 34-24 win at Syracuse on Saturday.
- Ohio St. chases perfection, others enjoy it while it lasts Updated: Sep-27-15 6:11 pm
Seventeen teams have made it through the first third of their schedules with 4-0 records. Here are five with shots to make it unbeaten through the regular season and five that probably will have their bubbles burst.
- Loss to Utah puts Ducks in unusual place: Out of the Top 25 Updated: Sep-27-15 4:39 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - There are many Oregon opponents over the years who have probably felt the same way the Ducks do now. Accustomed to being a team that routs its opponents, Oregon got payback of sorts from Utah.
- Wilson throws for 4 TDs in 62-20 Utah win over Oregon Updated: Sep-27-15 2:43 am
EUGENE, Oregon - While Utah's players sang and danced in the locker room following their big victory over Oregon, coach Kyle Whittingham was already looking ahead to the next game.
- No. 13 Oregon blown out by 18th-ranked Utah, 62-20 Updated: Sep-27-15 2:33 am
EUGENE, Oregon - Oregon running back Royce Freeman said he was in shock as the No. 13 Ducks' loss to Utah snowballed into a rout.
- Paring down Pac-12: UCLA, USC visit Grand Canyon State Updated: Sep-23-15 2:30 pm
The place to be is the Pac-12 this weekend in college football, specifically Arizona, where the South Division will go through an early sorting process.
- Booker's 156 yards, 2 TDs lead No. 21 Utah past Fresno St Updated: Sep-20-15 3:47 am
FRESNO, California - Devontae Booker and Utah's defense and special teams made sure the 21st-ranked Utes didn't miss injured starting quarterback Travis Wilson in their first road game of the season.
- Mum's the word: No. 21 Utah silent on starting quarterback Updated: Sep-15-15 8:50 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah coach Kyle Whittingham won't name his starting quarterback against Fresno State, but several signs point to Kendal Thompson.
- ND's Zaire, Gamecocks' Mitch join long list of injured QBs Updated: Sep-14-15 2:04 pm
College football's early-season injury bug is wreaking havoc with quarterbacks.
- No. 24 Utah beats Utah State 24-14, loses starters to injury Updated: Sep-12-15 1:23 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Utah entered the season with a star running back, a staunch defense and a pair of dependable kickers. The need was consistent, efficient play at quarterback.
- Work to do for Michigan at quarterback, Utah feeling better Updated: Sep-04-15 4:21 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Michigan brought back its former star quarterback Jim Harbaugh to resurrect the program and hopefully improve the position he used to play. The nation found out there's work to be done in Ann Arbor after the Wolverines lost 24-17 to Utah on Thursday night.
- Utah spoils Harbaugh's debut, beating Michigan 24-17 Updated: Sep-04-15 1:23 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Jim Harbaugh was swarmed by cameramen from the moment he stepped of the bus at Rice-Eccles Stadium. College football's newest rock star had finally arrived to play a game after eight months of hype.