- Miami strikes early, holds off Pittsburgh 29-24 Updated: Nov-27-15 3:51 pm
PITTSBURGH - Brad Kaaya threw for 261 yards and a touchdown and ran for another as Miami continued its surge under interim coach Larry Scott with a 29-24 win over Pittsburgh on Friday.
- Narduzzi setting aggressive tone for surprising Panthers Updated: Nov-23-15 5:27 pm
PITTSBURGH - The scoreboard said Pittsburgh was up 18. Coach Pat Narduzzi offered a starkly different take when his borderline giddy team walked into the locker room for halftime on Saturday against Louisville.
- Late rally not enough as Louisville falls to Pitt 45-34 Updated: Nov-21-15 9:14 pm
PITTSBURGH - Bobby Petrino didn't feel the need to mince words. Considering he'd just spent large parts of three hours watching his team get pushed around by Pittsburgh, the Louisville coach wasn't in the mood to explain it away.
- Pitt rides big first half to 45-34 win over Louisville Updated: Nov-21-15 8:54 pm
PITTSBURGH - The big lead had nearly vanished. Pittsburgh's momentum too.
- Graduate transfers making impact in ACC Updated: Nov-18-15 6:54 pm
PITTSBURGH - Nathan Peterman noticed when Russell Wilson bolted N.C. State for Wisconsin in 2011 as a graduate transfer, but only in a "hey, isn't that interesting" kind of way.
- Peterman leads Pitt past Duke 31-13 Updated: Nov-14-15 4:16 pm
DURHAM, North Carolina - Pittsburgh put together its best game of the season - and certainly its most lopsided win.
- Kizer throws for 5 TDs, No. 8 Notre Dame tops Pitt 42-30 Updated: Nov-07-15 6:19 pm
PITTSBURGH - Brian Kelly isn't ready to start politicking. The Notre Dame coach figures it's far too early to get caught up in the endless debate of "who's in, who's out" of the College Football Playoff.
- Big plays doom Pitt in 42-30 loss to No. 8 Notre Dame Updated: Nov-07-15 5:52 pm
PITTSBURGH - The attitude adjustment Pat Narduzzi brought to Pittsburgh is in full swing. The Panthers play with an aggressive fearlessness the program has lacked for years.
- No. 23 Pitt has 4-game winning streak snapped 26-19 by UNC Updated: Oct-30-15 12:01 am
PITTSBURGH - In many ways, Pittsburgh played to its strength, grinding out slow drives and keeping the best offense in the Atlantic Coast Conference off the field.
- Williams leads North Carolina past No. 23 Pitt, 26-19 Updated: Oct-29-15 11:42 pm
PITTSBURGH - At a January team meeting, the North Carolina Tar Heels aired their grievances and dealt with their issues after a frustrating season.