- Arizona's Scooby Wright out several weeks with foot injury Updated: Sep-28-15 5:33 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona All-American linebacker Scooby Wright is out again after spraining his right foot against UCLA on Saturday, his first game back after suffering a left knee injury.
- No. 16 Arizona falls 56-30 to No. 9 UCLA to open Pac-12 Updated: Sep-27-15 12:55 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona had another huge day on the ground, powering its way to 353 yards against a UCLA defense not known for giving up that many.
- No. 9 UCLA routs No. 16 Arizona 56-30 to open Pac-12 Updated: Sep-27-15 12:44 am
TUCSON, Arizona - The grumbling started when UCLA struggled to get past Brigham Young. It grew louder after star linebacker Myles Jack went out for the season with a knee injury.
- Paring down Pac-12: UCLA, USC visit Grand Canyon State Updated: Sep-23-15 2:30 pm
The place to be is the Pac-12 this weekend in college football, specifically Arizona, where the South Division will go through an early sorting process.
- No. 9 UCLA still working on consistency with Rosen, offense Updated: Sep-22-15 1:15 pm
LOS ANGELES - UCLA receiver Devin Fuller isn't exerting much effort to find out whether Arizona All-American linebacker Scooby Wright will return from a knee injury to play in the Pac-12 Conference opener for both teams on Saturday.
- Arizona's Wright to test injured knee in practice this week Updated: Sep-21-15 6:35 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - No. 16 Arizona hopes to have All-American linebacker Scooby Wright back for Saturday's showdown against No. 9 UCLA.
- Serious injuries mar opening week of college football Updated: Sep-08-15 6:09 pm
An injury-marred opening week of college football began with Arizona star linebacker Scooby Wright tearing cartilage in his left knee and ended with Virginia Tech quarterback Michael Brewer breaking his collarbone.