- Zimmer's voice was important in Peterson's return to Vikings Updated: Jun-03-15 6:53 pm
- Peterson 'feels good to be back in the building' Updated: Jun-03-15 3:56 am
- Column: Peterson changes course at just the right time Updated: Jun-02-15 6:07 pm
Adrian Peterson made his point, only to find out no one was in any mood to listen.
- Players' union asks court to hold NFL's Goodell in contempt Updated: May-19-15 7:12 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The NFL players' union has asked a federal court to hold the league and Commissioner Roger Goodell in contempt for not complying with a federal judge's order to send Adrian Peterson's disciplinary case back to an arbitrator.
- Rockets back in conference finals first 1st time since '97 Updated: May-17-15 8:05 pm
- NFLPA: Judge 'unassailably correct' in siding with Peterson Updated: May-12-15 6:22 pm
ST. LOUIS - The NFL Players Association has submitted its written argument to the 8th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, criticizing the suspension of Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson that has since expired.