- 3 teams send reminders they should not be dismissed Updated: Nov-23-15 3:32 pm
Like Dikembe Mutombo waving his finger at anyone so unwise to challenge him in the paint, several NFL teams sent reminders Sunday that they're still viable in the playoff race.
- Packers refuse to concede division race, top Vikings 30-13 Updated: Nov-23-15 2:49 am
- Rawls big night leads Seahawks past 49ers, 29-13 Updated: Nov-23-15 2:48 am
SEATTLE - Thomas Rawls is not a big stats guy. When it came to recalling the last time he rushed for 200 yards in a game, all Rawls could remember was that it happened at Central Michigan.
- NFL Today, Week 11 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:03 am
- Vikings struggle on big stage again in 30-13 loss to Packers Updated: Nov-22-15 10:33 pm
- 49ers can't slow Rawls in 29-13 loss to Seahawks Updated: Nov-22-15 10:05 pm
SEATTLE - Against one of the top defenses in the league, Blaine Gabbert showed flashes of why San Francisco went ahead with benching Colin Kaepernick.
- Rodgers, Packers beat Vikings 30-13 to even NFC North race Updated: Nov-22-15 9:41 pm
- Rawls runs for 209 yards as Seahawks beat 49ers 29-13 Updated: Nov-22-15 9:28 pm
SEATTLE - About two hours before kickoff Seattle's Thomas Rawls was in the locker room getting loosened up. He was told Marshawn Lynch wouldn't be able to play.
- Latest from the NFL: Packers snap three-game skid Updated: Nov-22-15 8:00 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 11th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Goodell: Peterson 'taking great advantage' of opportunity Updated: Nov-22-15 5:32 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell's letter to Adrian Peterson last year spelled out the reasons for his suspension and the conditions for his reinstatement in cold, unsympathetic terms.
- Ravens to honor former safety Ed Reed Updated: Nov-20-15 4:17 pm
For nearly a decade, Ed Reed was the measuring stick for NFL safeties.
- Packers look to get run game going and limit Vikes' Peterson Updated: Nov-19-15 6:50 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Run the ball on offense. Stop the run on defense.
- Raiders suddenly struggling to stop the run Updated: Nov-19-15 6:15 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Defensive coordinator Ken Norton Jr. has no shortage of reasons why the Oakland Raiders have gone from owning one of the best run defenses to one of the worst.
- Teams finding ways to win without stellar QB play Updated: Nov-19-15 4:46 pm
You don't have to be the '85 Bears or the 2000 Ravens to win games without an elite quarterback.
- Old man CB Terence Newman excelling for Minnesota Vikings Updated: Nov-18-15 5:47 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - In their short partnership together in Minnesota, Vikings coach Mike Zimmer and general manager Rick Spielman have forged a compromise of sorts when it comes to assembling the team's roster.
- As Vikings prep for Pack, Zimmer tries to keep team grounded Updated: Nov-16-15 4:55 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - One of coach Mike Zimmer's favorite warnings for the Minnesota Vikings is this: "Don't take the cheese."
- Peterson helps Vikings run past Raiders 30-14 Updated: Nov-16-15 4:32 am
OAKLAND, California - A game billed as a matchup between emerging second-year quarterbacks Teddy Bridgewater and Derek Carr was overshadowed by a more established star.
- Peterson helps Vikings run past Raiders 30-14 Updated: Nov-16-15 12:24 am
OAKLAND, California - Two months after leaving the Bay Area stung by a lopsided season-opening loss, the Minnesota Vikings head home from their second trip to the West Coast in a much happier spot.
- Rams eager to add reinforcements for Bears from injury list Updated: Nov-13-15 5:30 pm
ST. LOUIS - Defensive end Robert Quinn, safety T.J. McDonald and offensive tackle Rob Havenstein, who missed last week's overtime loss at Minnesota, returned to the practice field Friday for the St. Louis Rams.
- At midpoint, Peterson has NFL rushing lead at age 30 Updated: Nov-13-15 5:00 pm
Halfway through his comeback season, Adrian Peterson has the NFL rushing lead.
- Perfect Panthers going for 3rd straight NFC South title Updated: Nov-13-15 2:48 am
- Halfway through, the award winning front-runners are ... Updated: Nov-12-15 7:13 pm
The Associated Press will announce its 2015 NFL award winners the night before the Super Bowl. With the schedule halfway done, here's a look at the top performers so far.
- Fisher concerned with D-linemen jumping offside Updated: Nov-11-15 7:03 pm
ST. LOUIS - St. Louis Rams defensive linemen jumped offside five times in last week's overtime loss at Minnesota.
- Packers remain team to beat, but Vikings have arrived Updated: Nov-10-15 7:33 pm
Minutes from reaching the Super Bowl last season, the Green Bay Packers brought a palpable chip-on-their-shoulder, championship-chasing attitude into the 2015 season.
- Ascending Vikings have winning formula figured out Updated: Nov-09-15 6:05 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings have topped 30 points once this season, the only time they've won a game by more than 10.