- KC safety Berry recovers from lymphoma, wins comeback award Updated: Feb-06-16 8:36 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Kansas City safety Eric Berry, who missed 10 games the previous season battling lymphoma, then returned to the Chiefs to become an All-Pro, has won The Associated Press NFL Comeback Player of the Year award.
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson picked 1st in Pro Bowl Draft Updated: Jan-27-16 10:32 pm
WAHIAWA, Hawaii - Eli Manning was the second pick Wednesday in the Pro Bowl Draft - and he's got his No. 1 guy on his side in wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr.
- Vikings safety Harrison Smith added to Pro Bowl roster Updated: Jan-25-16 7:58 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings are sending three more players to the Pro Bowl.
- Seattle not shaken by falling behind in the postseason Updated: Jan-15-16 7:27 pm
RENTON, Washington - If the Seattle Seahawks fall behind by two scores Sunday in Carolina, they're the last team that's going to panic about the situation.
- Mebane and Rubin 2 big keys in Seattle's top run defense Updated: Jan-13-16 7:53 pm
RENTON, Washington - From afar, Brandon Mebane would look at film of other defensive tackles around the NFL and what Ahtyba Rubin was doing in Cleveland jumped off the screen.
- Zimmer fires Vikings assistant coach after line struggles Updated: Jan-12-16 6:21 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Mike Zimmer's mark on the Minnesota Vikings was always going to be defense first.
- Seahawks thaw out from Minnesota, move on in the postseason Updated: Jan-11-16 8:09 pm
RENTON, Washington - Despite all of his rapid optimism, there came a point in the NFC wild-card game where doubt creeped into Pete Carroll's mind.
- Stung by late lapses vs. Seahawks, Vikings try to move on Updated: Jan-11-16 7:27 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - Adrian Peterson finished his ninth year with the Minnesota Vikings, his personal victory total in the playoffs still stuck on one.
- Blair Walsh goes from hero to goat with 27-yard miss Updated: Jan-10-16 7:54 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - The Minnesota Vikings have a long list of agonizing playoff defeats.
- NFL Latest: Packers Adams hurts knee as Packers lead 24-18 Updated: Jan-10-16 7:06 pm
The Latest from NFL wild-card games Sunday. (All times EST)
- Seahawks escape with 10-9 win over Vikings after Walsh miss Updated: Jan-10-16 6:36 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Russell Wilson and the Seattle Seahawks needed more than three quarters to warm up at Minnesota, their quest to avenge last year's Super Bowl loss nearly frozen before it began.