- Braves' HR drought ends, losing streak doesn't in 9-4 loss Updated: Apr-27-16 11:54 pm
BOSTON - The power-starved Atlanta Braves finally hit one out. Now, they've just got to find a way to start winning some games again.
- David Price fans 14 as Red Sox embarrass Braves, 11-4 Updated: Apr-26-16 10:54 pm
ATLANTA - David Price had a simple summary of his domination of the overmatched Atlanta Braves.
- Chris Colabello suspended 80 games for positive drug test Updated: Apr-22-16 6:47 pm
TORONTO - Blue Jays first baseman Chris Colabello was suspended Friday for 80 games without pay after testing positive for the same anabolic steroid that caused Philadelphia pitcher Daniel Stumpf to be disciplined last week.
- Rays top season high for runs, beat Red Sox 12-8 Updated: Apr-21-16 6:49 pm
BOSTON - Curt Casali is a lifetime .198 hitter who was holding down the No. 9 spot in the batting order for the Tampa Bay Rays, the lowest-scoring team in baseball.
- Donaldson homers as Blue Jays beat Red Sox 3-0 Updated: Apr-10-16 4:58 pm
TORONTO - Marco Estrada came off the disabled list and promptly put a stop to a Blue Jays losing streak.
- Bautista homers twice but Red Sox beat Blue Jays 8-4 Updated: Apr-09-16 5:52 pm
TORONTO - Jose Bautista had a big day at the plate and a bad day in the outfield.
- Red Sox-Indians game postponed by inclement weather Updated: Apr-07-16 7:34 pm
CLEVELAND - At least David Ortiz can ditch the hoodie he's had to wear under his Boston jersey for the first two games of his farewell season.
- LaMarre doubles in 10th, Red Sox beat Blue Jays in Montreal Updated: Apr-01-16 11:56 pm
MONTREAL - It was a big night for Russell Martin, even if his Toronto Blue Jays lost to the Boston Red Sox.