- Jets' Lattimore doubtful, Reilly upgraded to questionable Updated: Oct-03-15 11:32 am
LONDON - New York Jets backup linebacker Jamari Lattimore is being evaluated for a concussion and is listed as doubtful to play in the team's game against the Miami Dolphins at Wembley Stadium.
- Jets have big task ahead in trying to stop Dolphins' Suh Updated: Sep-30-15 8:20 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Todd Bowles has figured out the key to slowing Ndamukong Suh, the disruptive and playmaking defensive tackle of the Miami Dolphins.
- Jets' Colon sidelined for at least 1 game with sprained knee Updated: Sep-28-15 8:53 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - New York Jets right guard Willie Colon will be sidelined at least one game with a sprained knee.
- Opportunistic Eagles use 4 turnovers to top Jets 24-17 Updated: Sep-28-15 8:32 am
- Roethlisberger injures left knee, Steelers wait on MRI Updated: Sep-27-15 8:52 pm
The Steelers will wait for results of an MRI on Ben Roethlisberger's left knee after the three-time Pro Bowl quarterback was carted off the field in the third quarter of Sunday's 12-6 win at St. Louis.
- Jets have 4 turnovers in 1st loss of season, 24-17 to Eagles Updated: Sep-27-15 6:37 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Brandon Marshall made a big catch and was determined to do something more.
- Sproles, defense help Eagles beat Jets for 1st win, 24-17 Updated: Sep-27-15 6:12 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Relax, Eagles fans. All that panicking is over - for this week, at least - after a sluggish, winless start.
- Jets' Revis (groin) doesn't practice, status uncertain Updated: Sep-23-15 7:06 pm
FLORHAM PARK, New Jersey - Revis Island was closed Wednesday. The New York Jets are hoping their star cornerback is back in business by Sunday.