- Rapper arrested in T.I. concert shooting that killed 1 Updated: May-26-16 9:53 pm
NEW YORK - Police investigating a deadly shooting at a packed hip-hop concert arrested a rap artist Thursday, saying surveillance footage showed him stalking through the venue firing a gun.
- Madonna honors Prince, Dion inspires at Billboard Awards Updated: May-23-16 9:57 am
This year's Billboard Music Awards promised to be heavy on emotion during its biggest performances by iconic artists such as Celine Dion and Madonna. And they certainly delivered on Sunday night at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas with a political statement about transgender rights, a tender Prince tribute and Dion's return after personal losses. These are the most memorable moments of the night.
- Madonna, Stevie Wonder pay homage to Prince at Billboard Updated: May-22-16 11:40 pm
Madonna paid homage to Prince by wearing his signature color and bringing another icon - Stevie Wonder - onstage to sing the classic "Purple Rain" at Sunday's Billboard Music Awards.
- DJ-producer Calvin Harris resting after car accident Updated: May-21-16 4:10 pm
NEW YORK - Popular DJ-producer Calvin Harris is resting after he was involved in a car accident Friday night and sustained minor injuries.
- The top 10 songs and albums on the iTunes Store Updated: May-20-16 3:08 pm
iTunes' Official Music Charts for the week ending May 19, 2016:
- Drake leads BET Awards with 9 nods; Beyonce, Rihanna 5 each Updated: May-19-16 8:30 pm
NEW YORK - Drake is walking into the BET Awards with nine nominations, nearly doubling Beyonce and Rihanna, who are up for five awards each.
- Billboard producer defends choosing Madonna to honor Prince Updated: May-18-16 2:09 pm
NEW YORK - The executive producer of Sunday's Billboard Music Awards is defending the decision to have Madonna pay homage to Prince, which has been met with some criticism online and sparked a Change.org petition.
- Melissa Etheridge, Priscilla Renea share songwriting secrets Updated: Apr-27-16 9:24 am
HIDDEN HILLS, California - Melissa Etheridge and songwriter Priscilla Renea had never met before sitting down to discuss their craft, and within an hour, they were spontaneously harmonizing together.