- Tim Lincecum signs $2.5 million, 1-year deal with Angels Updated: May-20-16 8:24 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Ravaged by injuries, the Los Angeles Angels are taking a chance on Tim Lincecum, the two-time NL Cy Young Award winner who is coming off major hip surgery and looking to regain his career.
- Ramus and Nava go on DL, increasing Angels' total to 10 Updated: May-17-16 8:58 pm
LOS ANGELES - Right-hander Cory Rasmus and outfielder Daniel Nava were placed on the 15-day disabled list Tuesday by the Angels, giving Los Angeles 10 injured players.
- Angels' Garrett Richards has stem-cell injection in elbow Updated: May-16-16 10:02 pm
LOS ANGELES - Angels pitcher Garrett Richards had a stem-cell injection in his right elbow on Monday.
- Angels lose Street, but complete sweep of Royals Updated: Apr-28-16 2:26 am
ANAHEIM, California - The Los Angeles Angels lost closer Huston Street because of a pregame injury, and that put a damper on their three-game sweep of the defending World Series champions.
- Franco, Schoop, McHugh selling future earnings for cash now Updated: Apr-27-16 7:05 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Philadelphia third baseman Maikel Franco has agreed to sell 10 percent of his future earnings for $4.35 million to a company called Fantex, which plans to sell securities to investors.