- Wyden hopes Boehner resignation will keep government open Updated: Sep-25-15 4:33 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - U.S. Sen. Ron Wyden said Friday he hopes resigning House Speaker John Boehner uses his influence to keep the government from shutting down next week.
- LNG critics ask Oregon Gov. Kate Brown to oppose project Updated: Sep-23-15 9:50 am
ASTORIA, Oregon - Confident that the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission will eventually issue a license for Oregon LNG's $6 billion liquefied natural gas terminal and pipeline on Warrenton's Skipanon Peninsula, opponents are calling on Gov. Kate Brown to take a stand against the project.
- Medford city councilor says he'll challenge Wyden in primary Updated: Sep-21-15 9:00 pm
MEDFORD, Oregon - A Medford city council member says he'll challenge U.S. Sen. Ron Wyden in next year's Democratic primary.
- Groups seek details on Senate probe into painkiller ties Updated: Sep-16-15 6:20 pm
WASHINGTON - Anti-addiction activists are calling on a Senate committee to release findings from a 3-year-old investigation into links between painkiller manufacturers and nonprofit medical groups.
- Holocaust memories sway 2 senators to support deal with Iran Updated: Sep-10-15 6:41 pm
WASHINGTON - Two senators who grew up hearing stories of the Holocaust say the memories of their relatives provided strong lessons about why they should support the nuclear accord with Iran.