- 10 of Oregon's 13 superdelegates uncommitted; 3 back Clinton Updated: Nov-13-15 12:29 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Ten of the 13 "superdelegates" that Oregon will send to next year's Democratic National Convention are so far remaining uncommitted to any of the presidential candidates.
- Oregon county commissioner Faye Stewart to run for US Senate Updated: Nov-12-15 4:28 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Faye Stewart, a county commissioner in Oregon, announced Thursday that he will seek the Republican nomination for U.S. Senate.
- Congress OKs bill banning Guantanamo detainees from US Updated: Nov-11-15 12:19 am
WASHINGTON - Congress sent President Barack Obama a $607 billion defense policy bill that he is expected to sign even though he adamantly opposes its ban on moving some Guantanamo Bay detainees to U.S. prisons.
- Lawmakers say Oregon agency, university resisting hemp Updated: Nov-06-15 2:27 pm
SALEM, Oregon - There's a quiet battle playing out between Oregon State University, the Oregon Department of Agriculture and Democrats in the state's congressional delegation who say the school and agency have fumbled a chance to make Oregon a hemp leader.
- EPA widens investigation into Colorado mine-waste spill Updated: Nov-05-15 4:21 pm
DENVER - The Environmental Protection Agency's inspector general is expanding its investigation into a toxic spill from an inactive Colorado mine to include questions about whether the agency was following its own rules when it triggered the blowout.