- Switch-pitcher Venditte gets 1st win, A's top D-backs in 11 Updated: Aug-30-15 10:33 pm
PHOENIX - A frigid beer shower never felt better to Pat Venditte, the switch-pitcher's reward for his first major league win at age 30.
- Closer Ziegler falters in 11th, A's top Diamondbacks 7-4 Updated: Aug-30-15 10:11 pm
PHOENIX - Arizona manager Chip Hale couldn't hide his frustration after the Diamondbacks finished a 1-6 homestand that dropped them four games under .500.
- Passed balls cost A's in 6-4 loss to Diamondbacks Updated: Aug-29-15 3:02 am
PHOENIX - Stephen Vogt couldn't do anything more than feel terrible about his two passed balls in one inning, mistakes that cost the Oakland Athletics the lead in their latest loss.
- Diamondbacks come up short in 8th, fall 5-3 to Cardinals Updated: Aug-28-15 2:56 am
- Maness gets key outs in 8th as Cardinals beat D-backs 5-3 Updated: Aug-28-15 2:26 am
PHOENIX - Seth Maness came into the game in a tight spot and got some big outs for St. Louis Cardinals.
- Anderson, Diamondbacks send Reds to 9th straight loss Updated: Aug-23-15 6:00 pm
CINCINNATI - Earlier in the week, Chase Anderson thought he'd be pitching for Triple-A Reno on Sunday. Instead, he wound up looking like an ace for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- Happ shines as Pirates shut down Diamondbacks 4-1 Updated: Aug-19-15 11:02 pm
PITTSBURGH - Thrust into the middle of a playoff race, J.A. Happ needed a couple of weeks to find his footing.
- Miller takes no-hit bid into 8th, Braves top Arizona in 10th Updated: Aug-16-15 6:17 pm
ATLANTA - After losing his no-hit bid in the eighth inning, Shelby Miller's winless streak now sits at 16 games and extends over three months.
- Braves' Shelby Miller loses no-hit bid in 8th Updated: Aug-16-15 3:59 pm
ATLANTA - Shelby Miller of the Atlanta Braves has lost his no-hit bid in the eighth inning.
- Phillies avoid 3-game sweep, beat D-backs 7-6 Updated: Aug-12-15 9:09 pm
PHOENIX - Cameron Rupp's day was extra special. His father Kevin was in the stands to watch Rupp drive in a career-high four runs and make a game-saving swipe tag at home plate to keep the Philadelphia Phillies in the lead.
- Diamondbacks score 11 runs in 2nd inning Updated: Aug-11-15 11:48 pm
- Umps sort out crazy ending, Diamondbacks beat Reds in 10th Updated: Aug-09-15 8:54 pm
PHOENIX - Chris Owings lifted a ball to deep center field and was mobbed by his Arizona Diamondbacks teammates just before reaching second base.