- McDavid, Eberle power Oilers past Maple Leafs 5-2 Updated: Feb-12-16 12:51 am
EDMONTON, Alberta - Todd McLellan can't help but sit back sometimes and watch Connor McDavid work.
- Okposo's hat trick lifts Islanders to 8-1 rout of Oilers Updated: Feb-07-16 7:27 pm
- Plekanec helps Canadiens end skid with 5-1 win over Oilers Updated: Feb-06-16 8:23 pm
MONTREAL - Tomas Plekanec and the Canadiens finally had something to smile about - although they won't have long to enjoy it.
- McDavid scores in return, Oilers beat Jackets 5-1 Updated: Feb-03-16 1:16 am
EDMONTON, Alberta - Connor McDavid's highlight-reel goal Tuesday night was eerily similar to the play that cracked his clavicle nearly three months ago.
- Oilers C Connor McDavid says excited to be back from injury Updated: Feb-01-16 10:18 pm
EDMONTON, Alberta - Connor McDavid practiced Monday with the Edmonton Oilers, and the rookie center says he is ready to return after breaking his left collarbone.
- Ekholm scores twice to help Predators beat Oilers 4-1 Updated: Jan-24-16 1:48 am
EDMONTON, Alberta - Mattias Ekholm and the Nashville Predators just took a couple of steps in the right direction.
- Benn scores 27th goal, Stars beat Oilers 3-2 Updated: Jan-22-16 1:04 am
- Lightning beat Oilers 6-4 for 6th straight win Updated: Jan-19-16 11:51 pm
- Oilers add to Florida's sudden woes, top Panthers 4-2 Updated: Jan-18-16 11:19 pm
SUNRISE, Florida - Florida won a fight that everyone knew was coming.
- Teddy Purcell scores shootout winner, Oilers beat Flames 2-1 Updated: Jan-17-16 2:21 am
EDMONTON, Alberta - The Oilers used some great goaltending by Cam Talbot and some stellar play from their penalty-killers to keep Calgary at bay. Teddy Purcell then came through in the shootout to give Edmonton a big win over the Alberta-rival Flames.
- Pavelski, Donskoi score in shootout, Sharks beat Oilers 2-1 Updated: Jan-15-16 2:11 am
SAN JOSE, California - Joe Pavelski nearly forgot how it felt to win at home. After winning a second straight game in their own building, the San Jose Sharks seem to be getting their swagger back.