- Walker releases 82 pages of records following court order Updated: May-27-16 6:33 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker released 82 pages of records he wanted to keep secret after a judge ordered them to be made public Friday.
- Donald Trump breaks with nation's only Latina governor Updated: May-27-16 3:03 pm
SANTA FE, New Mexico - It was a stunning rebuke - even by Donald Trump's standards - aimed at the nation's only Latina governor at a political rally in her home state of New Mexico.
- Wisconsin governor's son takes job in NC politics Updated: May-26-16 5:32 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - The son of Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker has taken a job working for North Carolina Gov. Pat McCrory.
- Wisconsin among states suing over transgender directive Updated: May-25-16 2:38 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin is joining a multi-state lawsuit against the Obama administration over its directive to U.S. public schools to let transgender students use the bathrooms and locker rooms matching their gender identity.
- Key Walker supporters to help Trump raise money Updated: May-24-16 3:48 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Two of Gov. Scott Walker's major financial backers are now helping to raise money for Donald Trump.
- Walker owes nearly $900,000 from presidential campaign Updated: May-23-16 6:04 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker is gradually paying off hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt from his failed presidential bid primarily by renting out his email and donor lists to other candidates.
- Walker releases names of potential Prosser replacements Updated: May-20-16 2:42 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - More than half of the applicants vying to replace retiring Wisconsin Supreme Court Justice David Prosser already owe their jobs to Gov. Scott Walker - and now he could tap one of them for the state's highest court.
- Republican Senate leader says election head in jeopardy Updated: May-19-16 10:21 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Republican leader of the state Senate says the bipartisan choice to lead Wisconsin's new Election Commission may be rejected by the GOP-controlled Senate.
- Wisconsin Supreme Court deals Walker loss on education case Updated: May-18-16 4:42 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A divided Wisconsin Supreme Court dealt Gov. Scott Walker a defeat on Wednesday, upholding a ruling that preserves the independence of the state's elected education secretary and denies the governor veto power he sought over the office.
- Federal judge hears challenge to Wisconsin election laws Updated: May-16-16 4:17 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Wisconsin Republicans were "giddy" about a voter identification requirement enacted in 2011 that they saw as an opportunity to drive down Democratic turnout at the polls, a former chief of staff to a GOP state senator testified Monday in a federal trial targeting that law and others.
- The Latest: Paul Ryan says no timeline for party unity Updated: May-14-16 10:05 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - The Latest on the Wisconsin Republican Party convention (all times local):
- Nevada GOP leaders urge unity for Trump at state convention Updated: May-14-16 10:02 pm
RENO, Nevada - Nevada Republican Party Chairman Michael McDonald urged delegates at the state GOP convention Saturday to put their fractured past behind them and unite behind Donald Trump's presidential campaign to keep Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton out of the White House.
- The Latest: Card draws settle 3 GOP ties at NV convention Updated: May-14-16 9:58 pm
RENO, Nevada - The Latest from the Nevada Republican State Convention meeting Saturday at the Reno-Sparks Convention Center (all times local):
- Donald who? Wisconsin Republicans largely avoid Trump Updated: May-14-16 8:02 pm
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Mixed feelings about presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump were on full display Saturday at the Wisconsin GOP convention, with Gov. Scott Walker and other officeholders not even speaking his name.
- UW-Milwaukee faculty express no confidence in system leaders Updated: May-11-16 5:47 pm
MILWAUKEE - Nearly 300 faculty members packed a classroom at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee where they unanimously passed a resolution expressing no confidence in the UW System leaders who weakened protections for tenure.
- Walker to delay $101 million in debt payments Updated: May-10-16 5:18 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - Gov. Scott Walker's administration said Tuesday it is delaying $101 million in debt payments to help with the state budget's bottom line. But how big of a problem the state's budget may be facing isn't clear.
- Ohio Gov. Kasich keeps low profile since ending 2016 bid Updated: May-09-16 12:12 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio Gov. John Kasich has quickly transitioned from being in the public spotlight to keeping a low profile.
- Civil service change criticized within Walker administration Updated: May-01-16 5:10 pm
MADISON, Wisconsin - A memo within Gov. Scott Walker's administration criticized the overhaul of Wisconsin's civil service system that Walker and Republican lawmakers approved, public records show.
- Big Bush and Rubio donors shun Cruz and Kasich, Updated: Apr-28-16 12:25 pm
WASHINGTON - It seems like a logical pairing: Republican donors who despise Donald Trump, and two GOP presidential rivals sticking it out to keep him from the nomination.