- Jazz pull away in fourth quarter for 84-81 win over Bucks Updated: Feb-06-16 12:43 am
SALT LAKE CITY - The Utah Jazz struggled offensively for the second straight game. Once again, it didn't matter.
- Blazers beat Bucks 107-95 for 5th straight win Updated: Feb-03-16 1:59 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - CJ McCollum is hardly surprised the Trail Blazers are having more success.
- Gay scores 32 to lead Kings over Bucks, 111-104 Updated: Feb-02-16 2:30 am
SACRAMENTO, California - For the second time this season with teammate DeMarcus Cousins watching from the bench in street clothes, Rudy Gay tormented the Milwaukee Bucks.
- Green has 21 points, Gasol 15 as Grizzlies rout Bucks 103-83 Updated: Jan-29-16 12:13 am
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Grizzlies' methodical, in-the-mud style of play doesn't routinely translate into 100-point performances.
- Antetokounmpo dunks 8 times, Bucks beat Magic in Kidd return Updated: Jan-26-16 11:56 pm
MILWAUKEE - Jason Kidd spent a lot of time walking the sidelines in his first game back as coach of Milwaukee. It wasn't because he didn't like what he saw, but more because of orders from his doctor.
- Kidd returns to Bucks sideline Updated: Jan-26-16 8:22 pm
- Anderson shoots way to 23 points, Pelicans beat Bucks 116-99 Updated: Jan-23-16 11:07 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Ryan Anderson felt sick during warmups prior to the Pelicans' game Saturday night against Milwaukee.
- Bucks take advantage of short-handed Heat, top Miami 91-79 Updated: Jan-19-16 10:38 pm
MIAMI - Perhaps Dwyane Wade taught Khris Middleton too well last summer.
- Spurs win 8th straight in Nets' first game since shake-up Updated: Jan-12-16 12:37 am
NEW YORK - The Spurs are the NBA's pillar of consistency and stability, an organization these Nets could only hope to resemble - on the court and in the front office.
- Anthony, Porzingis help Knicks roll past Bucks, 100-88 Updated: Jan-10-16 11:20 pm
NEW YORK - Kristaps Porzingis leaped from one side of the rim, extended his arm as far as his 7-foot-3 frame would allow to grab the missed shot, and dunked the ball from the other side.
- Middleton, Bucks beat Mavericks 96-95 Updated: Jan-09-16 12:00 am
MILWAUKEE - Khris Middleton executed the winning play just like he wanted.