- Texas rookie impresses Samardzija in runaway Updated: Jun-03-15 12:20 am
- Gallo HR, record 4 RBIs in MLB debut, Texas 15-2 over ChiSox Updated: Jun-02-15 11:53 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Joey Gallo walked into the Texas Rangers clubhouse after his major league debut carrying three baseballs.
- Astros blanked by White Sox 6-0 Updated: May-31-15 8:30 pm
- White Sox shut out Astros 6-0 Updated: May-31-15 7:51 pm
HOUSTON - John Danks pitched an unusual shutout against the Houston Astros on Sunday.
- Donaldson hits another big homer but White Sox beat Jays 5-3 Updated: May-27-15 5:49 pm
TORONTO - Josh Donaldson delivered another big homer. This time it wasn't enough for the Blue Jays.
- Salazar, Indians power past White Sox 5-2 Updated: May-22-15 12:33 am
CHICAGO - Strong pitching and some early power at the plate gave the Cleveland Indians their first three-game winning streak of the season.
- Garcia, Ramirez each drive in 2 runs as White Sox beat A's Updated: May-17-15 8:16 pm
OAKLAND, California - Jeff Samardzija spent the first two days of the series catching up with old friends. He spent the last day making trouble for them.
- White Sox rally from 6-run deficit, lose to Brewers 10-7 Updated: May-12-15 12:06 am
MILWAUKEE - Jeff Samardzija and a leaky defense dug the White Sox a huge hole. When Chicago finally tied it late, the bullpen let them down, too.
- Beckham's single lifts White Sox to 4-3 win over Reds Updated: May-10-15 7:12 pm
CHICAGO - Gordon Beckham is going to have a memorable present for his mom for Mother's Day.
- Sale drops appeal of 5-game suspension for April 23 brawl Updated: May-07-15 1:21 pm
CHICAGO - White Sox pitcher Chris Sale has dropped his appeal of a five-game suspension for his actions during an April 23 brawl with the Kansas City Royals.
- Rodon to make first big league start for ChiSox on Saturday Updated: May-06-15 7:18 pm
CHICAGO - White Sox rookie pitcher Carlos Rodon is slated to make his first major league starti Saturday against Cincinnati.
- White Sox frustrated by slow start Updated: May-06-15 12:35 am
CHICAGO - White Sox general manager Rick Hahn pointed to the players, coaching staff, front office and himself. Everyone, he said, is to blame for the team's poor start.