- Wiggins scores 32 as Wolves drop Sixers to 0-15 Updated: Nov-24-15 1:24 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Through another seemingly interminable losing streak, the Philadelphia 76ers have been done in by some of the NBA's biggest names.
- Heat's Riley says he sees 'dynastic' potential in Warriors Updated: Nov-23-15 12:35 pm
MIAMI - Pat Riley played alongside Jerry West and Gail Goodrich, the guards whose exploits from the early 1970s still have the Miami Heat president saying they were the best backcourt he ever saw.
- Spurs snap Grizzlies' four-game winning streak, 92-82 Updated: Nov-22-15 12:33 am
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs played poorly, were not sharp and heard all about it during a fiery timeout.
- Davis' big game in return lifts Pelicans over Spurs, 104-90 Updated: Nov-21-15 12:35 am
NEW ORLEANS - The moment Anthony Davis rose to block LaMarcus Aldridge's 15-foot jump shot marked the beginning of the end for the San Antonio Spurs.
- Parker scores 25, Spurs beat Nuggets for 6th straight Updated: Nov-19-15 12:52 am
SAN ANTONIO - Tony Parker has spent the better part of the past 14 seasons tumbling violently to the court after driving headfirst into the paint against a mass of big men for a contested layup or a timely pass.
- Leonard leads Spurs to 93-80 win over Trail Blazers Updated: Nov-17-15 12:20 am
SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Spurs turned to a veteran when they needed a burst of energy.
- Aldridge's double-double lifts Spurs over 76ers Updated: Nov-14-15 11:00 pm
- Aldridge returns and Spurs beat Portland 113-101 Updated: Nov-12-15 7:11 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - LaMarcus Aldridge said his return to Portland weighed on him.
- Aldridge returns to Portland for the 1st time with Spurs Updated: Nov-12-15 2:28 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - LaMarcus Aldridge made his first appearance in Portland since leaving the Trail Blazers for San Antonio this summer, leading the Spurs to a 113-101 victory Wednesday.
- Leonard has 24 points in Spurs' 106-88 win over Kings Updated: Nov-10-15 1:56 am
- Beal hits 3 with 0.3 seconds left, Wizards beat Spurs 102-99 Updated: Nov-04-15 9:59 pm
- Spurs beat Knicks 94-84, give Duncan milestone win Updated: Nov-02-15 11:27 pm
NEW YORK - He has won more games with the Spurs than any other NBA player with one team, yet Tim Duncan doesn't exactly know what they want from him.
- James reaches 25,000 career points in Cavs' win over 76ers Updated: Nov-02-15 11:03 pm
PHILADELPHIA - LeBron James needed one simple slam to hit another major milestone.
- Aldridge, Spurs hold off Celtics 95-87 Updated: Nov-01-15 7:08 pm
BOSTON - LaMarcus Aldridge is still learning how to play with coach Gregg Popovich's San Antonio Spurs.
- Leonard, Duncan lead Spurs to 102-75 win over Nets Updated: Oct-31-15 12:14 am
SAN ANTONIO - Still trying to find a level of comfort after retooling their roster in the offseason, the San Antonio Spurs turned to what they know best.
- OKC's Donovan prepares for NBA coaching debut vs. Spurs Updated: Oct-27-15 5:22 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Gregg Popovich 1,022, Billy Donovan 0.
- Kobe Bryant heads group of aging, 37-plus ex-All-Stars Updated: Oct-27-15 3:14 am
Kobe Bryant is still a Los Angeles Laker. NBA fans are anxiously waiting to see what he has left, wondering if this is his last year.
- NBA: West is wild, Cavs seem to stand above in East Updated: Oct-26-15 5:53 pm
Kevin Durant is back in uniform, LaMarcus Aldridge is back home in Texas and the Golden State Warriors are back intact.