- ACC's medical observers another set of eyes to spot injury Updated: Oct-07-15 2:41 pm
When the Atlantic Coast Conference announced a new policy requiring medical observers at every game this season, Syracuse's Brad Pike was hesitant, unsure how it would work.
- Cousins to McCoy to RG3, always something with Skins QBs Updated: Sep-30-15 5:11 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - There's always something, it seems, with the Washington Redskins' quarterbacks.
- Redskins' defense looking for more pressure, turnovers Updated: Sep-28-15 4:44 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - The Redskins' defense has struggled to force pressure or turnovers, something that needs to change when the Eagles visit on Sunday.
- Backup QB McCoy misses practice with undisclosed injury Updated: Sep-28-15 2:46 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Redskins backup quarterback Colt McCoy missed Monday's practice with an undisclosed injury.
- Rookie Matt Jones, revamped D lead Redskins past Rams 24-10 Updated: Sep-20-15 6:12 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - Forget everything you thought you knew about the importance of the passing game in today's NFL. Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden and new general manager Scot McCloughan want to win by moving the football on the ground.
- The Latest: Alonso, acquired for McCoy, out with knee injury Updated: Sep-20-15 5:52 pm
The Latest from NFL stadiums around the country on the second Sunday of the season(all times EDT):
- Cal escapes Texas 45-44 when kicker misses PAT Updated: Sep-20-15 12:54 am
AUSTIN, Texas - The California defense was exhausted and bracing for overtime. Quarterback Jared Goff was strapping on his helmet, figuring he'd have about one minute to push for a last chance to win.
- Redskins TE Reed tweaks leg muscle; Gruden calls it 'minor' Updated: Sep-17-15 3:09 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden says tight end Jordan Reed tweaked a leg muscle and was limited in practice.
- Jackson injury possibly from poor conditioning Updated: Sep-16-15 7:48 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Redskins wide receiver DeSean Jackson says missing most of the preseason could have contributed to the hamstring injury he suffered in the first quarter of a season-opening loss.
- Griffin, Ross inactive for Redskins vs Dolphins Updated: Sep-13-15 12:02 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III has been placed on the inactive list for Sunday's game against the Miami Dolphins.
- Redskins' Griffin gets medical OK to return from concussion Updated: Sep-11-15 2:17 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington quarterback Robert Griffin III has received medical clearance to return from a concussion he sustained just over three weeks ago and is probable for Sunday's season opener against Miami.
- RG3 still not cleared for Redskins opener vs Dolphins Updated: Sep-10-15 4:17 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Redskins quarterback Robert Griffin III is still awaiting medical clearance to return from a concussion he sustained three weeks ago.