- Saban scoffs at critics who had Alabama 'dead and buried' Updated: Oct-05-15 5:08 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Nick Saban doesn't want his Alabama team to care what outsiders think.
- Arkansas, Tennessee seek to bounce back from recent losses Updated: Oct-02-15 12:51 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Arkansas and Tennessee both believe they're close to turning the corner.
- Stats indicate role reversal for Tennessee, Arkansas Updated: Oct-01-15 1:15 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - The reputations of Arkansas and Tennessee suggest a contrast in styles between the Razorbacks' smashmouth approach and a school that bills itself as Wide Receiver U.
- Arkansas' Morgan emerges as top WR option after injuries Updated: Sep-30-15 6:58 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Even first-year Arkansas offensive coordinator Dan Enos admitted wide receiver Drew Morgan was considered more of a role player than playmaker by his coaches last spring.
- Marquee games offer SEC East teams to flex muscles vs. West Updated: Sep-30-15 3:30 pm
Teams in the SEC's East Division have a large chip on their shoulders.
- Tennessee's Jones 'welcomes' criticism for recent collapses Updated: Sep-29-15 12:59 pm
KNOXVILLE, Tennessee - Tennessee's late collapses in two of its last three games have Volunteers coach Butch Jones facing the most criticism he's encountered since taking over the program.
- Arkansas, Tennessee desperate to salvage seasons Updated: Sep-28-15 5:40 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Bret Bielema didn't sleep well Saturday night after losing his third straight game, dropping him to 11-18 in his three seasons as Arkansas coach.
- Arkansas drops 3rd in a row, losing 28-21 in OT to Texas A&M Updated: Sep-27-15 12:36 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - This was another gut punch for the Razorbacks.
- Bielema fires back at criticism from Texas Tech's Kingsbury Updated: Sep-21-15 6:23 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Arkansas coach Bret Bielema fired back at Kliff Kingsbury on Monday, suggesting the Texas Tech coach had done something "very, very weird" by bringing up old comments following the Red Raiders' win over the Razorbacks.
- Arkansas WR Cornelius out following broken left arm Updated: Sep-21-15 4:50 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Arkansas coach Bret Bielema says wide receiver Jared Cornelius suffered a "double fracture" of his left arm in a loss to Texas Tech, and he's unsure when the sophomore will return following surgery.
- Reeling Arkansas tries to recover with daunting road ahead Updated: Sep-20-15 4:29 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Bret Bielema's promise of winning the Southeastern Conference when he arrived at Arkansas has never seemed so far-fetched.
- Mahomes' 3 TDs lift Texas Tech past reeling Arkansas 35-24 Updated: Sep-20-15 12:06 am
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Bret Bielema has suffered through his darkest days as a head coach during his three seasons at Arkansas, including a 3-9 record in the post-Bobby Petrino disaster of 2013.
- Mahomes' 3 TDs lift Texas Tech past reeling Arkansas 35-24 Updated: Sep-19-15 11:41 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Kliff Kingsbury takes great pride of the fact he's the son of a Texas high school football coach.
- Arkansas counting on improvement from RB Collins Updated: Sep-17-15 5:12 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Alex Collins has had his share of memorable moments at Arkansas, including 1,000-yard rushing seasons in each of his first two years.
- Arkansas searching for answers to struggling rushing attack Updated: Sep-14-15 5:18 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Bret Bielema has made a career out of coaching teams that have the ability to run the ball effectively, even against opponents who know what is coming.
- Arkansas WR Hatcher out at least 6 weeks with foot injury Updated: Sep-14-15 2:28 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Arkansas coach Bret Bielema says wide receiver Keon Hatcher will miss at least six weeks after undergoing surgery for a foot injury.
- Toledo upsets No. 18 Arkansas 16-12 behind former 'Bama QB Updated: Sep-12-15 10:30 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Despite having had games in Little Rock for more than eight decades, the Arkansas Razorbacks played as though they were in unfamiliar surroundings Saturday by stumbling into mistakes that took a shine off the Southeastern Conference's vaunted West Division.
- Henry, Sprinkle lead Arkansas' dual threat at tight end Updated: Sep-10-15 4:05 pm
FAYETTEVILLE, Arkansas - Arkansas quarterback Brandon Allen spent much of the preseason answering questions about whether the Razorbacks finally had play-making options at wide receiver.