- Rams WR Brian Quick expected to play vs Arizona Updated: Oct-02-15 5:33 pm
ST. LOUIS - Out since injuring his shoulder last October, St. Louis Rams wide receiver Brian Quick is finally going to be back on the field.
- Rams' Foles says there's plenty he can do better Updated: Sep-30-15 7:28 pm
ST. LOUIS - Nick Foles is easy to spot when examining the St. Louis Rams' offensive woes.
- Rams last in offense after dismal showing Updated: Sep-28-15 9:04 pm
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Rams paid more attention to the offense in the offseason, changing quarterbacks, going young on the offensive line and drafting running back Todd Gurley.
- Steelers top Rams 12-6; Roethlisberger injures knee Updated: Sep-28-15 2:43 am
ST. LOUIS - Ben Roethlisberger left the Edward Jones Dome on crutches.
- Rams' offense sputters in 12-6 loss to Steelers Updated: Sep-27-15 8:48 pm
ST. LOUIS - Todd Gurley wasn't impressive in his NFL debut, but neither were his more experienced teammates.
- Steelers top Rams 12-6; Roethlisberger injures knee Updated: Sep-27-15 8:45 pm
ST. LOUIS - Big Ben was the only postgame topic that really mattered to the Pittsburgh Steelers. Michael Vick's reaction when Ben Roethlisberger went down in the third quarter, and he had to grab his helmet and go, said it all.
- Avoiding 0-2 start, Redskins, Matt Jones run past Rams 24-10 Updated: Sep-21-15 2:31 am
LANDOVER, Maryland - Coming off two seasons in which they won a meager total of seven games, and coming off Week 1 loss, the Washington Redskins were desperate for a victory to instill belief in coach Jay Gruden - and his emphasis on the run.
- Rookie Matt Jones, revamped D lead Redskins past Rams 24-10 Updated: Sep-20-15 6:12 pm
LANDOVER, Maryland - Forget everything you thought you knew about the importance of the passing game in today's NFL. Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden and new general manager Scot McCloughan want to win by moving the football on the ground.