- Skins' RG3 evades concussion questions, OK'd to face Ravens Updated: Aug-27-15 7:15 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Robert Griffin III evaded questions Thursday about when - or even if - he sustained a concussion in the Washington Redskins' second preseason game.
- Saints seeking to ramp up pass rush as regular season nears Updated: Aug-27-15 5:14 pm
METAIRIE, Louisiana - Sack-less through two preseason games, the New Orleans Saints have ratcheted up concerns about their lack of a pass rush this week.
- Redskins LB Junior Galette out for season with Achilles tear Updated: Aug-27-15 2:14 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington Redskins coach Jay Gruden says outside linebacker Junior Galette will miss the entire season after tearing his left Achilles tendon.
- Redskins' Galette injuries left ankle during practice Updated: Aug-26-15 5:36 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington linebacker Junior Galette injured his left ankle in the final minutes of Wednesday's practice.
- Reed expects to make preseason debut Saturday vs. Ravens Updated: Aug-25-15 5:45 pm
ASHBURN, Virginia - Washington tight end Jordan Reed, who missed the team's first two preseason games with a strained hamstring, said Tuesday that he expects to play against the Baltimore Ravens.
- Redskins president dismisses name change for new stadium Updated: Aug-17-15 4:21 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - Washington Redskins President Bruce Allen made clear Monday the team would not reconsider whether to change the team's nickname if it became a political barrier to building a new stadium in the nation's capital or elsewhere.
- Young trio of Redskins TEs get chance after others' injuries Updated: Aug-15-15 5:53 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - This is where things stand for the Washington Redskins at the tight end position: Je'Ron Hamm, Chase Dixon and Devin Mahina - none of whom has ever appeared in a regular-season NFL game - were the players getting reps at practice Saturday.
- Redskins GM 'comfortable' with Galette despite 'scary' video Updated: Aug-02-15 5:54 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - General manager Scot McCloughan says a "thorough, thorough, thorough" vetting of Junior Galette left the Washington Redskins "very comfortable bringing him on board," despite off-field problems that led the New Orleans Saints to cut the outside linebacker.