- Britain's anti-doping agency probes claims against Salazar Updated: Jun-30-15 12:11 pm
LONDON - Britain's anti-doping agency is investigating claims that American long-distance running coach Alberto Salazar encouraged athletes at the Nike Oregon Project to skirt anti-doping rules.
- Goucher lashes out at former coach Alberto Salazar Updated: Jun-28-15 5:00 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - An upset Kara Goucher took exception at being called a liar by Alberto Salazar after her former coach went public to clear his name over doping allegations.
- Farah staying with Salazar amid doping claims against coach Updated: Jun-26-15 11:33 am
LONDON - Double Olympic champion Mo Farah will continue working with Alberto Salazar, saying Friday he was satisfied with the response given by the American long-distance running coach to accusations of doping.
- 2013 Tour de France champ Froome missed drug test this year Updated: Jun-24-15 8:06 pm
PARIS - Former Tour de France champion Chris Froome revealed on Wednesday he missed a drug test this year while taking a couple of days off in Italy with his wife.
- After Farah report, Britain says 2 missed tests 'not common' Updated: Jun-18-15 12:25 pm
LONDON - Britain's anti-doping agency defended its procedures for dealing with missed drug tests on Thursday after it was reported that distance runner Mo Farah missed two doping controls in the leadup to the 2012 London Olympics.
- Farah's medical records to be analyzed by UK Athletics Updated: Jun-08-15 8:56 am
LONDON - Mo Farah's medical data will be analyzed in an independent investigation ordered by the governing body of British athletics, in light of the doping claims against the double Olympic champion's American coach.