- White Sox don't blow late lead - but still lose Updated: May-30-16 7:17 pm
NEW YORK - The Chicago White Sox did not blow another late lead.
- David Wright has herniated disk in neck, DL possible Updated: May-30-16 6:39 pm
NEW YORK - Mets captain David Wright has a herniated disk in his neck and could be headed to the disabled list.
- Harvey rediscovers form, leads Mets over White Sox 1-0 Updated: May-30-16 6:14 pm
NEW YORK - On the mound in the seventh inning for the first time this season, Matt Harvey gave up his first walk of the game and his second hit, leading to a sacrifice bunt and a second-and-third jam.
- Familia falters in 9th again, Mets lose 4-2 to Dodgers Updated: May-30-16 1:53 am
NEW YORK - No sooner had the New York Mets climbed out of a hole against Clayton Kershaw than Jeurys Familia put them right back in a bind.
- Kershaw denied win but Gonzalez lifts Dodgers over Mets, 4-2 Updated: May-30-16 1:11 am
NEW YORK - Clayton Kershaw did just about everything except win. And when his Los Angeles Dodgers came out on top anyway, that was good enough for him.
- LEADING OFF: Harvey seeks fix, Royals rallying and rolling Updated: May-29-16 9:49 pm
A look at what's happening all around the majors Monday:
- Mets activate Flores from DL, starts at 3B for ailing Wright Updated: May-29-16 7:54 pm
- Mets find help at first base, get Loney in trade with Padres Updated: May-29-16 2:21 am
NEW YORK - The Mets found some help at first base following Lucas Duda's injury, acquiring veteran James Loney from the San Diego Padres for cash on Saturday.
- Mets celebrate '86 champs that had 'something for everybody' Updated: May-29-16 2:04 am
NEW YORK - The New York Mets celebrated the 30th anniversary of their 1986 World Series championship by welcoming back many members of that adored and colorful team Saturday night.
- Syndergaard ejected after throwing behind Utley; Collins hot Updated: May-29-16 1:38 am
NEW YORK - Whether he wanted revenge or not, Noah Syndergaard never got it Saturday night. What he did get was ejected in the top of the third inning.
- Mets 3B David Wright sits out vs Dodgers with neck problem Updated: May-29-16 12:32 am
NEW YORK - Mets third baseman David Wright sat out Saturday night against the Los Angeles Dodgers because his neck was bothering him.
- Lasers in the outfield: Mets say MLB to handle Dodgers marks Updated: May-28-16 10:21 pm
NEW YORK - The Mets aren't happy with the way the Dodgers tried to make their mark in New York this weekend.
- Urias allows 3 runs in 2 2/3 innings in big league debut Updated: May-28-16 12:13 am
NEW YORK - Julio Urias took the mound at Citi Field, becoming the first teenage starting pitcher in the major leagues since Seattle's Felix Hernandez in 2005.
- Mets, Harvey work to correct flaws in his delivery Updated: May-27-16 7:20 pm
NEW YORK - Matt Harvey threw to batters between starts at Citi Field on Friday, trying to correct flaws in his delivery that have turned him into one of the worst starting pitchers in the major leagues.
- Collins: Majors not where you 'put the fat kid over at 1st' Updated: May-27-16 6:46 pm
NEW YORK - Mets manager Terry Collins isn't thinking about shifting Michael Conforto to first base because of Lucas Duda's back injury.
- Matz wins 7th straight, Mets beat Nats 2-0 to take series Updated: May-25-16 6:13 pm
WASHINGTON - Steven Matz pitched through the eighth inning for the first time in his big league career, and the most satisfying pitch was his final one, a sinker to Bryce Harper.
- Happy birthday, Bartbino! 'Big Sexy' Colon hits the big 4-3 Updated: May-24-16 3:51 am
NEW YORK - Watching someone wait has rarely been so amusing.
- Mets' Duda out long term with stress fracture in lower back Updated: May-23-16 7:02 pm
- Syndergaard Ks 11, Conforto homers as Mets sweep Brewers Updated: May-22-16 6:57 pm
NEW YORK - Of all the young aces in the New York Mets' rotation, nobody has been more dominant than Noah Syndergaard.
- 1B Lucas Duda out again with bad back; Mets concerned Updated: May-21-16 9:35 pm
NEW YORK - Lucas Duda was out of the lineup again Saturday with a bad back, and New York Mets manager Terry Collins certainly sounded worried about his power-hitting first baseman.
- Unbeaten Strasburg fans 10, Nationals hammer Harvey, Mets Updated: May-19-16 11:41 pm
NEW YORK - A few years ago, as Stephen Strasburg was outpitched by an emerging Mets ace, fans at Citi Field memorably taunted the young Washington star by chanting "Harvey's better! Harvey's better!"
- Nationals' Murphy gets 1 hit, 2 ovations in return vs Mets Updated: May-17-16 11:37 pm
NEW YORK - Back at Citi Field for the first time as an opponent, Daniel Murphy walked into the visiting clubhouse and knew his way around.
- Mets LHP Matz set to rejoin rotation this Friday Updated: May-17-16 6:18 pm
NEW YORK - Mets left-hander Steven Matz is set to rejoin the rotation Friday night against Milwaukee.
- Mets GM Alderson has pre-planned surgery in cancer treatment Updated: May-17-16 6:01 pm
NEW YORK - Mets general manager Sandy Alderson says he had pre-planned surgery last week as part of his cancer treatment and that the procedure was "fantastically successful."
- Raburn's pinch-hit homer helps Rockies sweep Mets, 4-3 Updated: May-15-16 8:33 pm