- Murray ready for Djokovic clash at French Open Updated: Jun-03-15 4:21 pm
- Djokovic beats 9-time French Open champ Nadal in quarters Updated: Jun-03-15 4:15 pm
PARIS - There was no trophy, and no title, on offer for Novak Djokovic at Court Philippe Chatrier.
- The Latest: Andy Murray reaches French Open semifinals Updated: Jun-03-15 1:54 pm
PARIS - The Latest from the French Open:
- French Open Lookahead: Djokovic, Nadal renew rivalry in QF Updated: Jun-02-15 11:52 am
PARIS - Maybe it's because Novak Djokovic was only 19 at the time, young and full of bravado.
- Darmstadt returns to Bundesliga after 33 years Updated: May-27-15 6:48 pm
FRANKFURT, Germany - Arjen Robben, Franck Ribery and their fellow Bayern Munich stars will be in unknown territory when they and other Bundesliga clubs visit Darmstadt next season. Perhaps there will be hot water in the locker room by then.
- Nadal asks that chair umpire Bernardes not work his matches Updated: May-26-15 4:48 pm
PARIS - Rafael Nadal has asked the ATP that chair umpire Carlos Bernardes not be assigned to his matches for the time being because of a dispute between the two at a tournament in February.
- Djokovic looms in Nadal's toughest-ever draw at French Open Updated: May-22-15 12:32 pm
PARIS - The tennis equivalent of climbing three mountains, just to reach the Roland Garros final. Never have the obstacles loomed so large between Rafael Nadal and another trophy on the red clay of Paris.
- Djokovic beats Federer for Rome title; Sharapova also wins Updated: May-17-15 2:20 pm
ROME - Top-ranked Novak Djokovic bolstered his clay-court credentials a week ahead of Roland Garros with a convincing 6-4, 6-3 win over Roger Federer on Sunday to capture his fourth Italian Open title.
- Organizers want to move Italian Open to new location in Rome Updated: May-17-15 2:18 pm
ROME - Running out of room and with ticket demand soaring, local organizers want to move the Italian Open from its historic Foro Italico venue to a new location near Rome's main airport.
- Nadal drops out top 5 for first time in 10 years Updated: May-11-15 8:21 am
PARIS - Rafael Nadal dropped out of the top five in the ATP rankings for the first time in 10 years on Monday after failing to defend his title at the Madrid Masters.