- All-Williams matchup headlines Monday's action at Wimbledon Updated: Jul-05-15 12:27 pm
LONDON - One five-time Wimbledon champion is guaranteed to reach the quarterfinals. Another is assured of elimination.
- Tomic suspended from Davis Cup for Australia over comments Updated: Jul-05-15 12:08 am
SYDNEY - Bernard Tomic has been suspended from Australia's home Davis Cup quarterfinal against Kazakhstan for his verbal attack on Tennis Australia officials, including Pat Rafter and chief executive Craig Tiley.
- Record heat at Wimbledon causes issues for ball boy, players Updated: Jul-01-15 1:57 pm
LONDON - The heat at Wimbledon on Wednesday caused a ball boy to collapse, a player to feel "dizzy" and thermometers to rise to record levels for the tournament.
- Nishikori pulls out of Wimbledon with calf injury Updated: Jul-01-15 8:50 am
LONDON - After fighting through a calf injury in the first round at Wimbledon, Kei Nishikori couldn't even step onto Centre Court for his second match.
- Djokovic avoids Federer, Murray, Nadal in Wimbledon draw Updated: Jun-26-15 7:21 am
LONDON - Defending champion Novak Djokovic avoided his three biggest traditional rivals in the Wimbledon draw on Friday as the other members of tennis' "Big Four" were all placed on the opposite side.
- 2-time champ Rafael Nadal seeded No. 10 for Wimbledon Updated: Jun-24-15 6:57 am
LONDON - Two-time champion Rafael Nadal was seeded No. 10 for Wimbledon on Wednesday, his lowest seeding ever at the All England Club.
- Boris Becker to seek British citizenship 'eventually' Updated: Jun-10-15 3:39 pm
LONDON - Boris Becker says he enjoys living in Wimbledon so much that he's going to apply for British citizenship at some point in the future.
- Fendrich on Tennis: Williams' Slam bid moves on to Wimbledon Updated: Jun-08-15 11:45 am
PARIS - Serena Williams was only a few hours' removed from her second major trophy of 2015, putting her halfway to a true Grand Slam, when she expressed a wish for a particular outcome in the following day's men's final at the French Open.
- French champ Wawrinka: Federer 'always really happy' for him Updated: Jun-08-15 8:39 am
PARIS - So here's how far Stan Wawrinka has come: Now that he is a two-time major champion, the guy ignores congratulatory phone calls from none other than Roger Federer.
- Nadal 10th in rankings; French Open champ Wawrinka to No. 4 Updated: Jun-08-15 5:53 am
PARIS - Nine-time French Open champion Rafael Nadal's loss in the quarterfinals dropped him three places to No. 10 in Monday's ATP rankings, his lowest spot since April 2005, while champion Stan Wawrinka rose from No. 9 to No. 4.
- What we learned about Stan Wawrinka, others at French Open Updated: Jun-08-15 2:27 am
PARIS - Stan Wawrinka's French Open title brings back the old debate about who deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as the elite in men's tennis.
- The Latest: Wawrinka jokes about his shorts at French Open Updated: Jun-07-15 3:30 pm
PARIS - The latest from the final day of the French Open:
- Loss to Wawrinka in French final denies Djokovic career Slam Updated: Jun-07-15 3:12 pm
PARIS - Moments before his third French Open final in four years, Novak Djokovic jogged in a stadium hallway near a poster of the Coupe des Mousquetaires, the silver trophy awarded to the men's champion at the only major tournament he has never won.
- Murray turning his focus to grass after French Open loss Updated: Jun-06-15 10:45 am
PARIS - Andy Murray left the French Open in optimistic mood, and with the firm belief that a third Grand Slam title is not too far away.
- Djokovic tops Murray in 5 sets to reach French Open final Updated: Jun-06-15 9:44 am
PARIS - Novak Djokovic squeezed his eyes shut and raised both arms, a rather reserved celebration at the conclusion of his up-and-down, two-day, five-set French Open semifinal victory over Andy Murray.