- 'For the moment,' Djokovic plans to compete at Rio Olympics Updated: May-28-16 4:57 pm
PARIS - Top-ranked tennis player Novak Djokovic says canceling the Olympics "is unthinkable" and, "for the moment," he is still planning to compete at the Rio de Janiero Games, despite worries about the Zika virus.
- After 'long' coach's speech, Williams gets by at French Open Updated: May-28-16 3:56 pm
PARIS - Serena Williams was ahead, yes, but hardly at her best, when claps of thunder and a heavy downpour interrupted her third-round French Open match at a critical juncture.
- The Latest: Djokovic reaches 4th round at French Open Updated: May-28-16 3:49 pm
PARIS - The Latest on the French Open (all times local):
- 9-time champion Nadal out of French Open with injured wrist Updated: May-27-16 12:08 pm
PARIS - Nine-time French Open champion Rafael Nadal pulled out of the Grand Slam tournament on Friday, citing an injury to his left wrist.
- Andy Murray heads into French Open in confident form on clay Updated: May-20-16 1:01 pm
PARIS - Andy Murray heads into the French Open buoyed by his form on clay, especially after handing top-ranked Novak Djokovic a stinging defeat recently.
- Djokovic and Nadal could meet in French Open semifinals Updated: May-20-16 12:31 pm
PARIS - In his quest to complete a career Grand Slam, Novak Djokovic could have to beat nine-time champion Rafael Nadal in the French Open semifinals.
- Federer out of French Open; 1st Slam he'll miss since 1999 Updated: May-19-16 2:41 pm
PARIS - Roger Federer pulled out of the French Open on Thursday, ending his record streak of appearing in 65 consecutive Grand Slam tournaments - every one since the start of 2000.
- Heading to Paris, Murray gets a big birthday present in Rome Updated: May-15-16 3:01 pm
ROME - Andy Murray celebrated his 29th birthday by beating Novak Djokovic on clay for the first time to win the Italian Open title Sunday in a match that Djokovic argued should have been stopped due to rain.
- Tomic says he won't play for Australia at Olympics in Rio Updated: May-13-16 4:41 am
SYDNEY - Bernard Tomic ruled himself out of representing Australia at the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, saying Friday that a busy playing schedule and personal circumstances were behind the decision.
- Murray hopes Mauresmo split not seen as failure for women Updated: May-10-16 12:09 pm
ROME - Andy Murray hopes his split with Amelie Mauresmo isn't seen as a failure for women coaching top players.
- Djokovic beats Murray to win record 29th Masters title Updated: May-08-16 5:26 pm
MADRID - A decade after their first match, when they were a couple of promising teenagers, Novak Djokovic defeated Andy Murray again in Madrid, this time to win a record 29th career Masters title.
- Djokovic criticizes Tomic for giving up on match point Updated: May-06-16 11:14 am
MADRID - Novak Djokovic has criticized Bernard Tomic for giving up on match point in a loss at the Madrid Open this week, saying the young Australian player is lacking commitment to the sport.
- Novak Djokovic won't stay in Village for Rio Olympics Updated: May-04-16 4:07 pm
MADRID - Novak Djokovic says he wants to win gold at the Olympics in Rio de Janeiro and will not be staying at the athletes' village during the games.
- Andy Murray won't stay at Olympic Village at Rio Games Updated: May-03-16 8:26 pm
MADRID - Defending champion Andy Murray says he won't be living in the Olympic Village in Rio de Janeiro, preferring to stay at an apartment with the British tennis team.
- Nadal, Murray advance to 3rd round at Madrid Masters Updated: May-03-16 5:26 pm
MADRID - Rafael Nadal easily defeated Andrey Kuznetsov 6-3, 6-3 to reach the third round of the Madrid Masters on Tuesday, while Andy Murray advanced after a hard-fought 7-6, 3-6, 6-1 win over 37-year-old Radek Stepanek.
- Nadal looks to keep momentum at Madrid Masters Updated: May-01-16 3:43 pm
MADRID - Rafael Nadal arrives at the Madrid Masters with a chance to erase any doubts about his form going into the French Open.