- 2 long series wins might have exhausted Blues Updated: May-26-16 3:54 pm
ST. LOUIS - A pair of seven-game series wins might have taken a toll on the St. Louis Blues.
- Hot Tip: Backes excels at deflections for Blues Updated: May-19-16 2:08 am
ST. LOUIS - David Backes stood tall in front of the net as long as possible, finally ducking in case he whiffed on the puck with his stick.
- St. Louis Blues stayed course, now reaping benefits Updated: May-13-16 6:12 pm
ST. LOUIS - After three straight first-round eliminations, Doug Armstrong resisted the temptation to tear it all down.
- Brouwer experience key to Blues' playoff run Updated: May-12-16 3:36 pm
ST. LOUIS - The St. Louis Blues said goodbye to fan favorite T.J. Oshie last summer and hello to a proven postseason commodity in Troy Brouwer, who has the remarkable distinction of playing in eight consecutive playoff series that ended in Game 7s.
- Blue bloods: Hitch, St. Louis relish chance to keep playing Updated: May-12-16 2:54 am
DALLAS - Ken Hitchcock used to take it for granted coaching teams in conference finals, and even the Stanley Cup.
- Lehtonen makes 35 saves, Stars force Game 7 with 3-2 win Updated: May-10-16 12:09 am
ST. LOUIS - This time it was Dallas goalie Kari Lehtonen's turn to shine.
- Elliott, Pietrangelo, rookies key to Blues breakthrough Updated: Apr-27-16 3:50 pm
ST. LOUIS - Looking for reasons why the St. Louis Blues were able to break through and win a playoff series for the first time since 2012, it's easy to start at goaltender.