- Review: Coldplay lets Beyonce, Bruno Mars overshadow band Updated: Feb-07-16 11:35 pm
Give Chris Martin and Coldplay credit: It takes a certain lack of ego for musicians to essentially let themselves be upstaged at their own Super Bowl show.
- 5 of the most memorable Super Bowl halftimes Updated: Feb-03-16 5:04 pm
Coldplay tries to make its mark before 100 million people Sunday at halftime of the Super Bowl. Here are five of the most memorable shows, for different reasons.
- Joseph Fiennes to play Michael Jackson in TV drama Updated: Jan-27-16 11:32 am
LONDON - Joseph Fiennes will star as Michael Jackson in a one-off TV comedy set to broadcast later this year - a casting decision that has added fuel to a raging debate about opportunities for non-white actors in movies and TV.
- Spike Lee's Michael Jackson doc a tribute to his music Updated: Jan-25-16 1:56 am
PARK CITY, Utah - As a young artist, Michael Jackson knew he wanted to be legendary.
- Spike Lee lauds academy changes, still plans to skip Oscars Updated: Jan-23-16 5:14 pm
PARK CITY, Utah - Spike Lee applauds the Academy for making changes to increase diversity in its ranks, but he is still skipping the Oscars.
- Sundance fest promises films on race, sexuality, violence Updated: Jan-21-16 3:20 pm
PARK CITY, Utah - The culmination of the Sundance Institute's year-round work developing fresh perspectives in drama and documentary films is taking over Park City, Utah, for the next 11 days.
- Philly hoops celebrates 60 years of Big 5 Updated: Jan-21-16 4:07 am
PHILADELPHIA - Temple coach Fran Dunphy was distracted just enough by yet another round of cheers that reverberated around the Palestra that he wanted to leave his team during a timeout and recognize some former greats himself.
- Murdoch and Hall's engagement recalls other curious pairings Updated: Jan-12-16 4:35 pm
LOS ANGELES - Many greeted the news of Rupert Murdoch's engagement to Jerry Hall with a resounding "Huh?"