- Coples says he gets chills in anticipation of facing Jets Updated: Nov-25-15 5:55 pm
DAVIE, Florida - Quinton Coples is eager to show his former team what he can do when he's back in a three-point stance.
- Key injuries could determine playoff races in 2nd half Updated: Nov-09-15 5:26 pm
Just as important as filling a roster with skilled players is keeping that talent healthy.
- Results mixed so far for new Dolphins defensive coordinator Updated: Nov-05-15 3:38 pm
DAVIE, Florida - Miami Dolphins defensive coordinator Lou Anarumo was promoted a month ago, and the hours at work remain lousy, as his wife and three kids can attest.
- Dolphins left reeling from injuries and rout at New England Updated: Oct-30-15 5:30 pm
DAVIE, Florida - Now that the Miami Dolphins have undergone a reality check also known as playing at New England, they can resume their chase for a wild-card berth.
- Dolphins' Wake suffers season-ending torn Achilles tendon Updated: Oct-30-15 3:57 pm
DAVIE, Florida - Miami Dolphins defensive end Cameron Wake has a torn left Achilles tendon that will end his season.
- Brady, Patriots rout Dolphins 36-7 to improve to 7-0 Updated: Oct-30-15 3:26 am
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Tom Brady started fast, finished strong and looked ordinary for a chunk in between.
- Brady, Patriots rout Dolphins 36-7 to improve to 7-0 Updated: Oct-30-15 12:52 am
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Tom Brady slammed the ball after taking a sack, got up and threw a touchdown pass on the next play to finish off another stellar performance.
- Dolphins defensive end Cameron Wake carted off field Updated: Oct-29-15 11:14 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Dolphins four-time Pro Bowl defensive end Cameron Wake was carted off the field after injuring an Achilles tendon during the second half of Miami's game against the New England Patriots on Thursday night.