- Kyle Busch grabs 1st win of season as comeback rolls on Updated: Jun-28-15 8:11 pm
SONOMA, California - After two practice sessions at Sonoma Raceway, Kyle Busch spent an evening icing his surgically repaired left foot.
- Tony Stewart struggling to end worst slump of career Updated: Jun-27-15 4:12 pm
SONOMA, California - Tony Stewart spent a rare week off traveling across Ohio as the hands-on owner of a sprint car series.
- Montoya chasing Triple Crown as IndyCar heads to Fontana Updated: Jun-24-15 4:25 pm
Only one driver has celebrated winning the Triple Crown of IndyCar in the same calendar year. Juan Pablo Montoya will try to stay in contention for the sweep when he races Saturday at Auto Club Speedway in California.
- Kurt Busch wins rain-shortened NASCAR race in Michigan Updated: Jun-14-15 8:14 pm
BROOKLYN, Michigan - Kyle Larson knew the rain was coming - and wanted it to arrive as soon as possible.
- Kahne tops Michigan qualifying for first pole since 2012 Updated: Jun-12-15 7:23 pm
BROOKLYN, Michigan - It's hard to believe for those who follow NASCAR, but Kasey Kahne had not won a pole since 2012.
- Johnson, Truex Jr., among racers testing at Darlington Updated: Jun-10-15 5:57 pm
DARLINGTON, South Carolina - Martin Truex Jr. is not sure what he must do to keep up with the powerhouse teams of Sprint Cup or how long he'll continue to face questions about it.
- Tony Stewart trying to catch the big one in victory lane Updated: Jun-10-15 1:30 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Dressed in a Bass Pro T-shirt and cap, Tony Stewart was all set to take his turn as a commercial fisherman.
- Truex breaks through at Pocono for 1st win since 2013 Updated: Jun-07-15 6:06 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Martin Truex Jr. slapped the top of his No. 78 Chevrolet, thrust his right fist toward the sky and bounded straight into his girlfriend's arms.
- NASCAR CEO wants 'more communication' with drivers' council Updated: Jun-07-15 12:21 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - NASCAR CEO Brian France said the new drivers' council is just one more way to listen to feedback that could help improve the sport.
- Kurt Busch wins pole in abbreviated Pocono qualifying Updated: Jun-05-15 8:02 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Kurt Busch survived NASCAR's version of bump day to beat the clock and the rest of the field.
- NASCAR stars voice support for new drivers' council Updated: Jun-05-15 6:20 pm
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Jeff Gordon's lone regret about the NASCAR drivers' council is that it wasn't formed well before he races into retirement.
- Harvick crew chief Childers signs extension with SHR Updated: Jun-05-15 10:44 am
LONG POND, Pennsylvania - Stewart-Haas Racing has signed the crew chief for reigning NASCAR champion Kevin Harvick to a multi-year contract extension.
- NASCAR fines Bayne, Cobb for walking on track at Dover Updated: Jun-03-15 4:17 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - NASCAR fined two drivers on Wednesday for walking across the race track at Dover last weekend.
- Larson looking for answers during puzzling sophomore slump Updated: Jun-03-15 4:10 pm
- Johnson makes history with 10th win at Dover Updated: May-31-15 10:23 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Jimmie Johnson took the congratulatory call from his boss, then flipped the phone for a selfie.