- Improving Larson looks for first Cup win at Coca-Cola 600 Updated: May-27-16 4:31 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - Kyle Larson believes he's on the verge of kicking in the door and getting his first NASCAR Sprint Cup win.
- Martin Truex Jr. wins pole for Charlotte's NASCAR race Updated: May-26-16 9:09 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - Martin Truex Jr. put himself in good position for another strong showing at the Coca-Cola 600, a race he thought he should have won last year.
- Harvick told Kahne he wasn't after his job at Hendrick Updated: May-20-16 3:13 pm
CONCORD, North Carolina - As rumors swirled that Kevin Harvick planned to leave Stewart-Haas Racing, he took Kasey Kahne aside and promised him he wasn't after his job.
- Kevin Harvick signs extension to stay with Stewart-Haas Updated: May-19-16 12:38 pm
CHARLOTTE, North Carolina - Stewart-Haas Racing has signed Kevin Harvick to a long-term contract extension, ending speculation that the 2014 Sprint Cup champion wanted to leave.
- Kenseth holds off Larson for thrilling victory at Dover Updated: May-15-16 7:12 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Matt Kenseth had eluded the wreckage that turned Dover into a junkyard. He never felt he could escape the pressure that Kyle Larson put on him - the anointed future star racing door-to-door with the former champion.
- Harvick takes pole when rain wipes out Dover qualifying Updated: May-13-16 6:37 pm
DOVER, Delaware - When the rain hit Dover, Kevin Harvick was prepared.
- Stewart involved in 3-car wreck at start of NASCAR practice Updated: May-13-16 6:14 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Tony Stewart could not avoid the oil spill on the concrete track that spun his Chevrolet and slammed the car into an unprotected wall on the front stretch.
- Truex takes over from Busch as bad-luck leader at Kansas Updated: May-11-16 2:39 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Martin Truex Jr. needs to look no further than Kyle Busch when he needs to vent about Kansas.
- Kyle Busch keeps Joe Gibbs Racing at front of Sprint Cup Updated: May-08-16 3:26 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - At the season-opening Daytona 500, Joe Gibbs Racing proved it was unquestionably the fastest, from Denny Hamlin taking the checkered flag to its quartet of cars leading more than three-quarters of the race.
- Kyle Busch finally gets first Sprint Cup win at Kansas Updated: May-07-16 11:34 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Kyle Busch has seemingly dozens of reasons to despise Kansas Speedway, from the two times he crashed out of Chase races to the innumerable misfortunes in other series.
- Truex nabs pole for Sprint Cup race at Kansas Speedway Updated: May-06-16 8:27 pm
KANSAS CITY, Kansas - Martin Truex Jr. will start on the pole Saturday night in the NASCAR Sprint Cup race at Kansas Speedway.