- Raptors select Utah center Jakob Poeltl with No. 9 pick Updated: Jun-24-16 12:05 am
TORONTO - For the second straight year, the Toronto Raptors have looked West.
- LA Lakers choose Duke's Brandon Ingram with No. 2 pick Updated: Jun-23-16 11:30 pm
EL SEGUNDO, California - Brandon Ingram's teenage frame is remarkably skinny. The Los Angeles Lakers still think he can shoulder the burden of being a franchise cornerstone.
- The world watched as Ali's goodbye created memorable moments Updated: Jun-11-16 11:51 am
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - As Muhammad Ali's youngest son rode in his father's funeral procession through the streets of the city he adored, he noticed scores of children lining the route, pumping their fists, shouting "Ali! Ali!"
- The Latest: Bill Clinton say Ali wrote his own story Updated: Jun-10-16 6:45 pm
LOUISVILLE, Kentucky - The Latest on the memorial service for Muhammad Ali (all times local):
- Ali's passing takes Jim Brown, Abdul-Jabbar down memory lane Updated: Jun-09-16 11:20 am
CLEVELAND - Kareem Abdul-Jabbar and Jim Brown both got the call on June 4, which was strangely appropriate, along with simultaneously heartbreaking and heartwarming.
- Ali's confidence, cockiness made him symbol of black pride Updated: Jun-06-16 2:13 am
WASHINGTON - For Muhammad Ali, the idea of being a humble athlete - someone pre-packaged and palatable for white America - was never an option.
- Brotherly bond: Ali and Jim Brown shared passion, purpose Updated: Jun-05-16 2:23 am
CLEVELAND - When Muhammad Ali fought against the Vietnam War in the 1960s, Jim Brown was in his corner.
- The Latest: Jim Brown recalls Ali as social force, comedian Updated: Jun-04-16 9:36 pm
The Latest on the death of Muhammad Ali (all times EDT):
- Ali found icon status in blending politics, activism, sports Updated: Jun-04-16 7:38 pm
NEW YORK - During the Beatles' first visit to the United States in 1964, clever publicity agents arranged a meeting with Cassius Clay, then training for the bout that would make him heavyweight champion. The result was a memorable photo of a whooping Clay, who later changed his name to Muhammad Ali, standing astride four "knockout victims."
- Warriors-Cavaliers are the 14th NBA Finals rematch Updated: Jun-01-16 6:21 am
MIAMI - It'll either be repeat or redemption.