- Cubs win NL Division Series, beat Cardinals 6-4 in Game 4 Updated: Oct-13-15 10:23 pm
CHICAGO - Joe Maddon posed for a selfie on the field with his wife. Jon Lester sprayed champagne with his young son. Rocker Eddie Vedder partied on the mound.
- Cardinals eliminated by Cubs in NL Division Series Updated: Oct-13-15 10:13 pm
CHICAGO - All those injuries finally caught up to the St. Louis Cardinals. It's going to be one long winter for Yadier Molina and the team that led the majors with 100 wins.
- Cubs put squeeze on Cardinals, even NLDS with 6-3 win Updated: Oct-10-15 10:05 pm
- Lester outpitched, Cubs lose 4-0 to Cardinals in NLDS opener Updated: Oct-09-15 11:05 pm
ST. LOUIS - Jon Lester did all he could to keep the Chicago Cubs close. The lefty knew there was little margin for error against old teammate John Lackey.
- No Ordinary Joe, Cubs' Maddon might be MLB's best skipper Updated: Oct-07-15 2:19 am
CHICAGO - Everyone expected some zaniness when Joe Maddon came to town.
- Closer Melancon quiet exclamation point for Pirates Updated: Oct-05-15 7:10 pm
PITTSBURGH - The greatest season by a Pittsburgh Pirates reliever began with doubt.
- Royals offense can't support pitching in 1-0 loss to Cubs Updated: Sep-29-15 12:33 am
CHICAGO - Yordano Ventura has been nearly unbeatable over the past two months. But even what may have been his best outing of the season wasn't enough for the Kansas City Royals on Monday night.
- Denorfia's HR in 11th gives Cubs 1-0 win over Royals Updated: Sep-29-15 12:28 am
CHICAGO - Chris Denorfia is a senior citizen in a clubhouse filled with youngsters. The veteran felt like one of the kids Monday night.
- Arrieta pitches Cubs to 4-0 victory over Pirates Updated: Sep-28-15 12:19 am
CHICAGO - The numbers are growing more ridiculous with each start, and the Chicago Cubs are running out of ways to describe the brilliance of Jake Arrieta.
- Cubs can't muster offense in 4-1 loss to Brewers Updated: Sep-24-15 12:11 am
CHICAGO - The Chicago Cubs' offense may have disappeared for one night, but considering the postseason aspirations his team has, manager Joe Maddon isn't overly concerned.
- Molina exits with thumb sprain as Cardinals beat Cubs 4-3 Updated: Sep-20-15 7:39 pm
CHICAGO - Addison Russell's fly ball in the eighth inning Sunday might be the most important play in baseball so far this year.