- Baserunning mistake costly as Cubs lose to Marlins 5-2 Updated: Jun-02-15 11:29 pm
MIAMI - Trailing by three runs, the Chicago Cubs mounted a bases-loaded threat in the ninth inning that turned out to be fleeting.
- Cubs rookie Soler misses game at Miami with ankle injury Updated: Jun-02-15 11:23 pm
MIAMI - Chicago Cubs right fielder Jorge Soler sat out a game for the first time this year Tuesday because of an ankle injury, and manager Joe Maddon didn't rule out the possibility of a stint on the disabled list.
- Brad Hand pitches Marlins past Cubs 5-2 Updated: Jun-02-15 11:05 pm
MIAMI - Miami Marlins left-hander Brad Hand stood at his locker eager to talk about a rare win, but the clubhouse stereo made conversation impossible, so he just smiled while rapper 2 Chainz's "Birthday Song" blared away.
- Cishek sent to minors after Marlins lose to Cubs 5-1 Updated: Jun-01-15 11:26 pm
- Royals fall short in 2-1 loss to Cubs in 11 innings Updated: May-31-15 8:27 pm
- Ross hits winning single in 11th, Cubs beat Royals 2-1 Updated: May-31-15 7:56 pm
CHICAGO - David Ross did just fine when he swung away.
- Cubs fall after rally, lose 8-4 to Royals Updated: May-29-15 9:16 pm
- Harper, Scherzer power Nationals past Cubs Updated: May-28-15 12:26 am
CHICAGO - The Washington Nationals' two biggest stars were full of praise for each other Wednesday night. After what they did against the Chicago Cubs, it was merited.
- Goldschmidt homers, D-Backs beat Cubs 4-3 to take series Updated: May-24-15 8:08 pm
PHOENIX - Trying to get Paul Goldschmidt to talk about himself is a futile exercise.
- Pirates stop 4-game slide with 3-0 win over Cubs Updated: May-17-15 7:02 pm
CHICAGO - The Pittsburgh Pirates needed another strong outing from their most consistent starter, and A.J. Burnett stepped up again.
- Maldonado's single in 11th lifts Brewers over Cubs Updated: May-10-15 6:56 pm
MILWAUKEE - Martin Maldonado gave his mother a day to remember.
- Lackey drives in run to lead Cardinals over Cubs 5-1 Updated: May-07-15 5:38 pm
ST. LOUIS - John Lackey gave the St. Louis Cardinals bullpen a much needed break. He made his own breaks, too.