- Usain Bolt points to Rio with more gold in his hands Updated: Aug-30-15 5:05 pm
BEIJING - Hard as this is to believe, there were questions about Usain Bolt when the world championships first started.
- Americans add 2 golds at worlds from Felix and Taylor Updated: Aug-27-15 1:41 pm
BEIJING - Allyson Felix and Christian Taylor were out of their comfort zones at the world championships.
- Jamaicans provide some smiles in the 200 at worlds Updated: Aug-26-15 1:53 pm
BEIJING - Racing in a lane next to one of the big-name Jamaicans sure was a laugh.
- Americans struggle through opening 4 days of worlds Updated: Aug-25-15 12:52 pm
BEIJING - Jenny Simpson lost her left shoe after being stepped on and ran the last lap of the 1,500-meter race with her bare foot striking the surface.
- Justin Gatlin stumbles late as Bolt wins 100 at worlds Updated: Aug-23-15 2:36 pm
BEIJING - Four straight times after his spirit-sapping defeat, Justin Gatlin heard some version of this question: Was it good for track that you lost to Usain Bolt?
- Usain Bolt talks doping in advance of world championships Updated: Aug-20-15 5:24 am
BEIJING - He set world records, won Olympic gold medals, danced on the track and made the sprint game feel fun again.
- Bolt back at Bird's Nest for world championships Updated: Aug-14-15 11:24 am
They burst onto the sports scene together, seven summers ago.
- Coe pushes proposal for independent anti-doping body Updated: Aug-12-15 12:51 pm
LONDON - Creating an independent anti-doping agency in athletics would help combat allegations that the governing body is not doing enough to weed out drug cheats or is complicit in the sport's doping problems, IAAF presidential candidate Sebastian Coe said Wednesday.
- Nick Symmonds left off US roster for worlds in Beijing Updated: Aug-10-15 5:17 pm
Nick Symmonds' next destination? A fishing hole somewhere far away from the finish line in Beijing.
- German athletes criticize IAAF in video message Updated: Aug-10-15 11:26 am
FRANKFURT, Germany - A group of athletes led by Olympic discus champion Robert Harting has released a video message saying track and field's world governing body had "betrayed" them by not doing enough to fight doping.