- Hokies give Beamer 1 more win over Virginia, 23-20 Updated: Nov-28-15 6:24 pm
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Frank Beamer and his coaching staff aren't going anywhere for a few more weeks.
- Fuente, Virginia Tech AD call reports of hiring 'premature' Updated: Nov-28-15 5:12 pm
Memphis coach Justin Fuente and the Virginia Tech athletic director said Saturday that reports Fuente will replace Frank Beamer as Hokies coach are "premature."
- Missouri AD: Replacing Pinkel about finding the right fit Updated: Nov-18-15 8:31 pm
COLUMBIA, Missouri - Missouri's athletic director wouldn't tip his hand about who might replace retiring football coach Gary Pinkel, but said Houston's Tom Herman, Memphis' Justin Fuente and Tigers defensive coordinator Barry Odom are quality candidates.
- No. 25 Memphis stunned in closing minutes by No. 16 Houston Updated: Nov-15-15 1:21 am
HOUSTON - After scoring to start the fourth quarter, No. 25 Memphis was up by 20 and looked well on its way to a big win over undefeated Houston.
- No. 16 Houston rallies for 35-34 win over No. 25 Memphis Updated: Nov-15-15 1:07 am
HOUSTON - Kyle Postma had only seen the field late games as a quarterback over the last month and before that, it was at wide receiver.
- Chris Swain helps Navy upset No. 15 Memphis 45-20 Updated: Nov-07-15 11:58 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Navy ended whatever debate existed regarding where Memphis should be slotted in the College Football Playoff rankings.
- Coach Fuente warns No. 15 Memphis to clean up penalties Updated: Nov-03-15 5:09 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Memphis coach Justin Fuente keeps warning his 15th-ranked Tigers that time is running out for them to clean up penalties heading into the final month on the schedule.
- Who's next at Virginia Tech? Possible successors for Beamer Updated: Nov-02-15 4:26 am
The cliche goes that you don't want to be the guy who follows the coaching legend.
- Memphis Tigers looking to avoid more double-digit deficits Updated: Nov-01-15 2:31 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The Memphis Tigers can score points in bunches and stifle an opponent when they need. Getting started is proving to be a problem that coach Justin Fuente wants to fix.
- No. 16 Memphis beats Tulane 41-13 after another slow start Updated: Oct-31-15 11:52 pm
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - The 16th-ranked Memphis Tigers kicked off to Tulane to start the game, then waited. And waited. And waited some more before finally getting the ball back with most of the first quarter gone.